A/N

(Im about to tell you what's happening in my life so if you aren't interested then please skip)

Why don't I have a chapter?-

I don't have any chapters because i've been super busy. 

When am I posting again?-

I'm going to take this week off and start posting again on Monday (the 22nd) I'm going to write a ton of chapters this week so I have some to post

Why don't I have a posting schedule?-

Well, I don't have time for a schedule and also I think that my story would be boring if I had a schedule because I wouldn't have any inspiration and would just be writing bullshit 24/7

Why have I been so busy?-

Well if you read I think my last authors chapter note thing you would know i'm going to high school and shiz. Basically in 3 days (Saturday) I have a workshop for my audition (Basically I go in and they go over what we are going to do) Also I've been writing my applications.... OH YEAH! Also when the kids in my area have snow days.... I still have to do school (Im homeschooled)

Audition for what?-

I live in Virginia if you didn't know, and in my area we have these things called specialty centers. Basically most of the high schools around me have different "centers." There is the engineering center, communications center, Teaching center, Center for the arts, Advanced collage academy, and a few others. My audition is for the center for the arts. The CFA has 4 centers in it, Musical theater, Theater, Dance, and Visual arts (Art) I'm auditioning for the dance center on February 3rd and my workshop is on January 20th. 

Well don't you have free time to write?-

Mmmm not really. I have dance class on Thursdays and Fridays and I do maybe a 1-2 hour stretch every single day, plus school and yada yada yada

Questions!-

So guys if you have any questions for me leave them here

Questions for me!

Character Q&A-

Also because I don't have time right now to make an actual chapter I want to do a "character Q&A" So i'm going to leave each of the character's names below and I want you guys to leave questions that you have for them and next chapter will be the Q&A!

Aria-

Jonah-

Daniel-

Jack-

Zach-

Corbyn-

Alice-

Stella-

Ivy-

Ken (Aria's dad)-

Bradley-

So leave your questions and i'll do the Q&A in the next chapter! If you sat through this shitty chapter thank you and ILY! Again sorry for no chapter and i'll be posting soon!