Alone

YN's POV

"Yo Nathan where am I sleeping? I'm gonna get set up" I ask him. I really want to get set up so I don't need to worry about it later. "Ummmmmm FLIP!!" Nathan yells. I don't know why he's freaking out. If he doesn't have another room I could just sleep on the couch. "I don't have anymore rooms! I didn't even think about that!" Nathan says "no it's fine don't worry I can just take the couch" I say trying to calm him down. "You sure?" He asks. "Ya it's fine. Ive slept in trees before, a couch is fine." I tell him.

George's POV

When YN offered to take the couch I felt bad for her. Without thinking I step in "Nope! Not gonna happen. Your not taking the couch." I say "but there are no other rooms" Nathan says. I won't let her take the couch! I had to do something. "She can have my room!" I offer. I didnt even think before I said that. I just said it and I meant it. "Where will you sleep then?" YN asks. "Ill take the couch." I say.

Nathan's POV

George quickly offered to take the couch. He so likes her. "I guess. What do you think YN?" I ask. I want to make sure YN is fine with that first. "No no it's fine moose I'll take the couch." YN insists. "Nope!" George says popping the P "You can take my room. Your our guests and you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch. Take my room please." YN sighs "You won't stop asking until I agree will you?"she asks "Nope!" George says popping the P "fine" YN says with a sigh. Why is moose being so nice? I know he likes her! He's never this nice to guests!

YN'S POV

Wow George is so nice. Was he blushing though? No I must have been imaging. But I would have been fine on the couch though. He didn't need to give me his bedroom. Wow he sure is stubborn, but he means well. "Where is your room?" I ask. "Follow me" George says, walking upstairs. He brings me to a big bedroom with lots of Windows and a full size bed. This is his room?! It's awsome! "Wow" I quietly say. "Like it?" He asks. "It's huge!" I say. OK I was exaggerating. It wasn't THAT big. But compared to my room back at my old place, it was pretty flipping big. "OK now your exaggerating. It's not that big" he says. I could tell he was trying his best not to sound like he was bragging. "Well umm I guess I should start getting set up" I say. I can tell I'm slightly blushing. Hopefully he doesn't notice. I start unpacking and he helped.

Nathan's POV

I was starving so I decided to pick up some food. "I'm going out to pick up food guys!" I call up to them "Pick me up a burger!" They both yell down at the same time. Then I heard both of them laugh. Those two are gonna be great together! "Ok" I call up to them. The I head out to get the food. Man I'm hungry. (P.S. writing this part kinda made me hungry myself lol)

George's POV

Wait a sec... Did Nathan just leave us alone?!

Cliffhanger again guys because this part is pretty long. I'm gonna do the next chapter soon. And guys just so you know, I'm gonna put a ⚠️ symbol when it start getting to the 13+ parts of the story like ⚠️ He pushed her against the wall, kissing her neck deeply, and wrapped his arms around her ⚠️ so ya if you see that symbol it means the next part might be cringe. Just wanted to say this because there be kissing and stiff in the next part. I'm not sure yet. Honestly I just think of this as I go.