Second date

George's POV
It was the day after the prank. I really hope YN forgave me by now. I don't care if Nathan did yet. He'll get over it. But YN was extremely upset, and I don't want her to be mad at me for it. I decided to go ask her if she was still mad about it. I knock on her door "hey YN can I come in?" I ask. "Sure!" She replies. I open the door to see her sitting on her bed, watching me come in. I sit next to her on the bed. "Hey can I ask you something?" I ask. "Okay! Ask away!" She says. "Are you still mad at me for the prank yesterday?" I ask her. "NO! of course I'm not mad! I was only mad at you for a few minutes after you did it!" She says with a laugh. "OH THANK GOD!!" I say as I lay back on the bed! I'm so happy she isn't mad at me anymore! "Haha you thought I was still mad at you?" She says. She leans down and kisses me. "I was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to on a date later?" She asks me. "Of course! Where to?" I ask her. "It's a surprise!" She says. ⚠️ she smiles and kisses me again. This time she didn't stop kissing. She kept kissing deeper. I sat up, still kissing and wrapped my arms around her. She did the same. They she pulled away.⚠️ "Well im gonna get ready" she says as she stands up. "What should I wear?" I ask her. I don't wanna be embarrassed like before and wear the wrong thing. "I'll get your clothes ready ok? It might give it away if I tell you" She asks. I'm really not used to someone else getting my clothes ready. "Ummm ok i guess. You sure?" I ask. "Yep!" She says with smile. "Ok I guess" I say as I leave the room.

YN'S POV
For the date I was planning on going for a walk in the woods. I thought it would be fun. (P.S. guys in this story your character loves the outdoors that's why I used this as the date) i went though mooses drawers to find clothes for him. He didn't have that warm of clothes because it's Texas and it barely ever gets cold here. I picked out a pair of pj pants and a long sleeve black shirt for the first layer of the outfit because it's cold outside (it's fall and it's gonna be 30 degrees) Then I grab a pair of jeans and sweat shirt for the top layer. I also grab some warm socks too. Then I get my clothes. I grab my thermal shirt and pants. (George didn't have any so I picked out the warmest things I could) and a pair of warm jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. I also grabbed a long camo shirt for the top layer. Then finally I got warm socks as well. Then George comes up and knocks on my door. "You done yet?" He asks through the door. "Yep! You can come in" I yell back to him. He comes in and sees the clothes laid out for him. "This is the first layer and this is the top layer." I say pointing to the different layers. "Wow why so many layers?" He asks. I giggle a little as I say "it's only to layers silly." "Ya as I said, a lot of layers" he says jokingly. "There were times I had to wear 4 layers because it was so cold. To me, this is very little clothing" I say in a serious voice. "Haha I know I'm just messing with you!" He says with a smile on his face. "Ok well im getting dressed in the bathroom." I say as I leave the room bringing the clothes with me. Before I leave, he quickly gives me a kiss. Then I go to the bathroom and get changed.  I changed quickly and when I was done, I went downstairs and packed some sandwiches for dinner and put our food in my backpack. Then I called up to George "ready to go?" "Yep!" I hear him call back.

George's POV

I come downstairs when YN called me. I see her standing there with her top layer being jeans and a camo shirt. She also has a black backpack on. "What's with the backpack?" I ask her. "None of your business" she says in a joking voice. "Well I am going on a date with you soooo it kinda is my business" I say also joking. "Haha I know. But I'll tell you later!" She says. Aww man! I hate waiting! 'oh well' I think to myself. "Okay fine" I say in my goofy voice. Then as we're leaving, I yell up to Nathan "bro! We're leaving now!" "Cool" he yells back not caring. He spent most of the day in his office recording and editing. Me and YN leave the house and outside I see this muddy pickup truck there. "Where did this come from?" I ask. This wasn't here yesterday for sure. "This is my truck. I had it delivered from my old place." She says. "Cool. Want a new car?" I say jokingly. "No! I love this truck! It's awsome!" She says defending it. I start laughing. "I'm kidding!" I say "its cool!" I continue. She starts laughing to. Then we hop in. She starts driving and then she turns down this road I've never been on before. Then that road leads to a dirt road through the woods. Then she pulls into this little parking lot type area. We get out of the car here. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "We're going for a walk. Nothing's more peaceful then a walk through the woods." She says smiling.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! I hope you guys like this story so far. I really enjoy writing it. And I may do more then one part today *wink wink* bye guys! 🙋🙋