Forest date.

YN'S POV
"Wait a walk in the woods?" George asks. "Ya! I'm guessing you've never done this before?" I ask. Hopefully he doesn't find this weird. "I've gone on a hike before but I don't think I've ever gone for a walk in the woods. It doesn't seen much like a date type thing." He says. "Trust me! It'll be fun!" I tell him. Then we start walking on this small man mad trail side by side. I thought it was kinda fun. Hope he feels the same way.

George's POV
I admit it was kinda nice. It was so peaceful! A few minutes in I stop when I hear rustling behind me. 'What is that?' I think to myself. YN noticed I stopped and looked at me, wondering what was going on. It was making a lot of noise! It must be big! YN looks at me I amusement. What? Why was she looking at me like that? If she won't be the brave one then I will! I slowly walk over to the bush. I'm genuinely scared right now. It might be a bear! As I walk closer I hear the rustling get louder! SUDDENLY IT JUMPS OUT AT ME!! "AHHH" I yell! I freak out, still not seeing what it was! It ran away. I quickly turn around to see what it was, and see a bunny jump running away and hide in a bush. YN starts  laughing "ahahahaha you were so scared! Ahahahaha!!!" She says laughing at me "I THOUGHT IT WAS A BEAR!!" I say defending myself. "Wow that must be a tiny bear!  Hahaha" she says with tears in her eyes from laughing so much. It was kinda funny. After she FINALLY stops laughing, we continue our walk. The rest of it was really nice. We talked about stuff and I really got to know her better. "So what is your favorite thing to do?" I ask her. "Oh I love going hunting! I've been going since I was 12!" She says smiling. Her smile is so adorable that it makes me smile. "Wow that so cool! What do you hunt?" I ask her. I don't know anything about hunting but maybe I'll learn a bit from her. "I hunt deer, turkeys, and small game. George, your not gonna like this but I know a friend that hunts... Moose..." She says! "Where is she!" I say looking acting like I wanna beat her up. Really I'm just kidding. We both start laughing and continue walking. We start heading up this hill. Then YN stops and looks at something. "Hey  George! Check this out!" She says as she runs to something. I see her grab a vine and swing down the hill by a few feet on it. "Wooohooo!!" She yells as she swings on the vine. Then the vine swings back up. "Try it!" She tells me as she gets back up the hill. 'it does seem like fun." I think to myself. "Ummm sure! Why not?" I say as I grab onto the vine. I push off and lift my feet up. It was really fun. "Wooohooo!!" I yell. I swung down the hill a few feet. I stop it by putting my foot down and let go. "That was awesome!" I yell up to her. It was really fun. I get back up to the hill. "I wanna do that again!" I tell her. "Go ahead!" She says with a giggle. I grab the vine again and swing back down the hill. It was really fun! Then when I got back up, I was out of breath. "Tired already?" She asks with a laugh. "Yep!" I say in my goofy voice. We stop there and get a drink. This was really nice. I can see why she likes this stuff. Then I see her grab something from her pocket. It's the knife I gave her. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "You'll see!" She tells me. "Aww come on you've been saying that all day!" I say jokingly, in a complaining voice. "True. I'm carving are names in this tree" she says with a smile. I watch as she carves 'YN x George' on the tree with a heart around it. She looks back at me with a smile and I kiss her. Then she breaks away and puts her knife back in her pocket. "I see you like the knife?" I say with a laugh. "Ya its a really good one! Plus it means a lot to me because you gave it to me." She says with that cute smile of hers again.  "To be honest, I just picked the one you would think looked the best" I say. We both laugh a bit. "Well you did a good job! Its awsome." She says smiling.

The knife looked like this but with 'George x YN' engraved in the blade-

"No problem" I say. Then we continue are walk.

*One hour later*

We finally get to the top of what I thought was a hill, which is apparently a mountain. then we take a break there. "Why did we climb this whole mountain?" I ask, out of breath. She ignores me as she puts down her bag and pulls out to sandwiches she must have packed up earlier. "Oh cool! Its like a mini dinner date!" I say, as YN starts laughing. "Wait why did we come all the way up here to eat?" I ask her. "For this..." She says, sitting on a log and looking at the view.

This is the view-

"Wow" is all I could manage to say as I look at the amazing view

"Wow" is all I could manage to say as I look at the amazing view. It was beautiful. "Close your mouth or a bug will fly in!" She says. I'm brought back to reality to realise my mouth was wide open. I close my mouth and just smile at the view. She slides closer to me and wraps her arm around me. I look over to see her smiling at me. I smile back. We eat our dinners and watch as the sun sets. Then we start heading back down.

YN'S POV

On the way back, it started getting darker. Then as we were walking, I decided to prank George too get him back for his prank. "George I gotta go to the bathroom. Stay here." I tell him as I walk into the woods. But instead of going to the bathroom, I hide behind a bush. I wait there a few minutes when I hear him call "you done yet" I don't respond. "YN? You done?" He yells again. "YN!?"  He yells "You okay?" I still don't respond to him. Then he gets worried. He starts looking around the area I went to. "YN?!" He yells over and over as he looks. By this time, its pretty dark out so he didn't notice me. As he's looking around, now he's really worried, he walks past my hiding spot. I jump out and scare him. "AHHH!" He yells as he immediately punches me in the face, not knowing it was me. "Oww" I say. "YN!" he says in surprise. "You ok?" He asks. "Ya I'm fine. Good reflexes." I say with a laugh. Then we walk back to the truck, George still mad that I pranked him. We get to the truck. When we inside, the light inside turns on. "Oh no! Your nose!" George says immediately. "Why what's wrong?" I ask as I look in the mirror. I see my nose is was bleeding. "Well I guess that punch did some damage" I say with a giggle. "I'm so sorry!" He's apologies "I didn't mean to-" I cut him off "it's fine! Its no big deal!" I say as I grab a first aid kit from the glove compartment. I clean up as much off the dried blood as I could and fix it up. Then I look back to George who had an upset look on his face. "I know you didn't mean to. It's fine, really" I tell him. "No it isn't. I hurt you and it isn't fine." He says looking down."Ya but you didn't mean to. Plus this is no big deal. I've gotten much worse cuts in my lifetime." I say smiling at him. "Ya but-" I cut him off again (wow your savage today!) "No but's! Im fine okay! I don't want you blaming yourself anymore." I tell him. "Okay..." He says still looking down. I lean over to him, lift his head up, and kiss him. He kissed back. Then I break away. We are both blushing but I don't think either of us care. Then I start the truck and we drive home. The drive was boring and when we got home, we both got in bed and cuddled. Then we both fell asleep.

Hey guys! Longest one yet! I think that they get bigger everytime I write! 1536 words! Crazy! I think someday I'll write story thats 100000 words long at this rate! Lol. Hope you guys are enjoying and if you are, vote on this story and comment down below what you think I should do next. Bye guys!!  🙋🙋