Love

Nathan's POV

I really think I should get those two together. I'm gonna have a chat with YN. I walk upstairs to YN'S room. "Hey YN wanna talk?" I ask. "About what?" She says with confusion. "Just random stuff. I'm bored." I say. "Sure" she says. "So how was the movie last night?" I ask her.

YN'S POV

"Good" I say. They I decided to find out if he knows anything about who carried me up. "I think I fell asleep on the couch but I woke up here." Is say with a laugh. "Oh ha ya that was Moose. He said he didn't wanna wake you up." Says Nathan. It was George! "Well tell him I said thanks." I said to Nathan. "I think it would be better if you thanked him yourself." He said. Should I thank him myself. Maybe I will. "Ok I'll do that" I say. I go to talk to George. "Hey moose. Can I talk to you?" I ask him. "Sure" he says smiling. "Thanks for bringing me upstairs last night." I say. I can tell I'm blushing. "Ummmmmm uhhh ya it was nothing." He says. Omg hes blushing!? He looks so cute when he blushes. "Well umm thanks" I say any way. It official... I like him.

George's POV

She still thanks me. I mean I just carried her upstairs. It's no big deal. Then she asks "why did you carry me up though?" "I just kinda thought you might have uncomfortable and chilly cause it was kinda cold." I say. Then she says "sorry I fell asleep on you, I was just tired." Honestly I didn't care about her sleeping on me. It was kinda nice. "Oh no you don't need to apologize! Its fine." I tell her. She had nothing to apologize for. "Ok. But there was also something I wanted to ask..." She blushes a lot after saying that. But why though? "Sure ask away" I say. "Wanna go out and get food sometime? Just the two of us?" Omg is she asking me out?! I immediately start blushing a lot.
"S-sure i would love to." I say. ⚠️ Then all of a sudden I feel her lips touch mine. Her lips were so soft i could kiss her forever. Was this love? The we both stopped. ⚠️ "I uhh" she says as she blushes a lot. " So umm I'm gonna go get ready for tonight. What time do you wanna go?" She asks still blushing. Oh right the date. "Umm does 5 sound good?" I ask. "Sound perfect." She says.

YN'S POV

I can't wait for tonight. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss though. Am I in love? I think I am...

Ok guys I'm gonna end it here. I know it's not that long but I think the date should be it's own part so I'm gonna do the next part later today. Also guy please comment what you think about it so far and any ideas you have for the story. Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Bye!