The Date

George's POV

I'm still thinking about when she kissed me. I couldn't stop thinking about it ever since it happened. But right now I need to worry about getting ready. I went up to my room to get ready. I don't know how to dress. I don't even know where we are going. 'Should I ask YN?' I think to myself. I go to YNs room to ask. I knock on her door. "Come in!" She says. I walk in to see her getting clothes ready. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask her. She turns around and looks at me. "Its a surprise" she says with a smile. I love her smile. Its so cute. "Awe come on I hate surprise's!" I complain. "Well too bad" she says with her adorable laugh. "Fine" I say say with a sigh. Then she starts laughing. I laugh too. "Well at least tell me what kinda clothes I should wear." I say. "Whatever you want. I think you'll look cute in anything" she says. I blush a lot. "Umm OK then. Meet you down stairs in an hour?" I ask. "An hour?" She asks looking at me confused. "I thought that was how long it takes a girl to get ready? Thats what Megan and ash say." I say. 'Did I say something wrong?' I ask myself. Then YN starts laughing and I get embarrassed. "Dude I don't take that much time to get ready. Listen, I don't even put on makeup. I'm not into that stuff." She says with a laugh. Man I messed up. I should have known she didn't like that stuff. "Oh" Is the only think I said. "Why did you want me to where makeup?" She says kinda upset. Oh man I just made it worse! "No its fine! I think you look beautiful without it. Honestly, I would rather you don't. Makeup would just cover your real beauty." I say. I'm honestly not a fan of makeup. "Aww your so sweet" she says blushing. I blush too. Then I say "I should start getting ready" and walk out.

YN'S POV

After George leaves, I get back to getting my clothes ready I get into some jeans and a camo T-shirt. Then I quickly brush my hair and put it in a ponytail I'm all ready. I knock on George's door. "Hey George you ready?" I ask. "Yep" I hear him say on the other side of the door. He opens the door and I see him in a suit and he see's me in my jeans and T-shirt. "Ummm. Its nothing that fancy." I tell him. "Oh" he says laughing. I see him kinda blush. "Want me to get changed?" He asks. I really don't think a suit is needed but I don't want him to have to o through all the trouble of finding something else to wear. "I don't think a suit is needed but you can wear it if you want to I say." I say smiling. "Its kinda uncomfortable, I'm gonna change. It'll only take a minute" he says going back in his room. While he was changing, I went down stairs. About 3 minutes later he comes down in jeans and a white t-shirt. "Ready?" He asks. "Well I'm was just sitting down here on the couch waiting for you so... Nah I need to change." I say sarcastically. We both laugh "ya stupid question" he says laughing. "Nathan can we use your car?" I ask nathan. "Sure!" He yells back. I grab his keys and yell to him "bye!" Than we left. Before we got in the car, i said to George, "wait i need to do this first" then i put a blindfold over his eyes. "Why do i need to wear this?" He asks. "So it doesn't ruin the surprise" I tell him. I lead George to the passenger seat because he was blindfolded and I got in the driver seat. Then we drove off.

George's POV

I was blindfolded so I couldn't see a thing. I felt YN hold my hand on the way there. We must have gotten there because I heard her stop the car. She leads me out of the car and takes off my blindfold. We are at a restaurant nearby. Awesome. I love their food. (I didn't say the name of the restaurant because I don't know what kind of restaurants they have there and to lazy to search it up 😂) We go inside and get a table. YN ordered Frilled cheese and tomato soup and I order a burger. We both eat and chat. I found that YN is not really like most girls her age. Instead of fancy jewelry, she would rather get a new pair of hunting boots as a gift. Maybe that's why I like her. She's not like most girls. She likes the outdoors and going hunting. Now there is one thing we don't agree on... She would rather have a pickup truck then a supercar! We defiantly won't agree in car stuff.

*time skip to after dinner*

After we left the restaurant, we were about to get in the car to head home when I decided to make a move

YN'S POV

As I'm about to get in the car, George grabs my shoulder. ⚠ He looks me deeply in the eyes. He comes in closer and are lips meet. His lips are so soft. It was like heaven kissing him. I was a blushing mess right now. We kept on kissing for a minute. Then he broke away. We were both blushing like crazy. ⚠ "We should get going" he says to break the awkward silence. I nod my head. We both got in the car, but this time drove. I started to get tired but tried my best to not fall asleep.

George's POV

During the drive home, she fell asleep, leaning against my shoulder. I didn't mind. I kinda liked it. I wrapped my one arm around her and drove with the other hand. She was so cute sleeping against my shoulder. When we got home, I just didn't wanna get out of the car, I didn't wanna wake her but I also didn't wanna move because it was nice having her sleep on my shoulder. But I knew I had to move. I got and out and went to the passenger door and got her out of the car, careful not to wake her. As I'm carrying her to the house, I feel her snuggle up against my chest. I smiled down at her. I brought her inside and tucked her in bed. I was about to go back downstairs and go to bed when I hear her whisper to me "stay please..." "You sure?" I ask. "Ya I would love it if you stayed for a little bit" she says. "Ok" I say. I get in bed next to her and cuddle with her. Her body was so warm snuggled up next to mine. I didn't want to have to leave. I kept telling myself I should leave now but I just couldn't. I loved lying next to her cuddling with her. i felt myself getting tired. I just stayed there lying next to her and fell asleep.

Hey guys im gonna end this part here because I'm tired. But the main reason is because this is the longer part yet! 1254 words! But also because I'm tired. Bye guys...  😴😴😴