Official

YN's POV

I went up to my room while they were still running around. Living in a house with YouTube's is crazy. They have so much fun. They are always goofing around and being silly. I love living here and never want to leave. Then as I was thinking, George ran in my room and started shooting a dart gun at me. I started laughing and ran out of the room as he chased me with the dart gun. I ran downstairs and graves Nathans dart gun and started shooting him back. Then I started chasing him around. Then he ran an upstairs and I chased him. He went in my room and shut the door. Then I throw open the door and ... I didn't see him. Then all of a sudden he ran out from behind the door and tackled me on my bed. We both started laughing. We quickly kissed. Then he got off me and started blushing. "Could I talk to you later?" He asks. "Why not now?" I ask. Then he picks up his dart gun and started shooting at me again. "The war isn't over yet!" He yells shooting foam darts at me. I pick up my gun and run out of the room laughing. I crouched down behind one of the counter's in the kitchen. Then when he comes in, I chase him into the living room and tackled him on to the couch. Then I got up quickly and shot at him a ton while he was down. "OK OK YOU WIN!" he yells. I stop shooting at him and we start laughing. Then I go up to my room again to listen to music.

George's POV

Ever since our date, I've been wondering where me and YN are. Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Im so confused. After our are little battle, YN went back up to her room. I decided that now was the best time to talk to her. I come in her room to see her listening to music. She was humming along to her song when she see notices me. She took of the headphones and said "oh hey George, what's up?" I start blushing a bit. 'Come on Moose! You can do it!" I think to myself. "Well um I was wondering if we could talk" I say. "Sure sit down." She says patting her bed. I sit next to her on her bed and look at her. "where are we?" I ask. She looked confused. "In are relationship? Where do we stand? We've kissed a few time and went on a date but what does that mean?" I ask her. I know I'm blushing and so is she. "Well to be honest..  I don't know." She says looking down. "Well in that case..."I begin. I get down on one knee and pull out a box, not opening it yet. She looks at me with surprise and worry. She probably thought I was proposing to her at first. I continue "will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. I'm blushing like crazy and I'm sweating. I hope she says yes. Then her eyes change from worry to happiness. "YES!"she yells. ⚠ I grab her and kiss her. She kisses back. I am a blushing mess but I don't care. I'm filled with happiness! We kiss deeply, hugging. I never wanna let go. ⚠️ But I did. "But George, I'm not a huge fan of jewelry... Sorry." She says. She still didn't see what's in the tiny box. "I know" I say with a smirk on my face. I open up the box and in it is a pocket knife. She said she liked those kind of things. "Aww thanks George!" She says hugging me. "It great! I love it!" She says. "Didn't you think this box may be a bit big for a ring?" I say laughing. "HOW WOULD I KNOW?!"  She asks. Then we both laugh and I pull her into a hug. We stopped hugging and she says " you know at first I was worried! I thought you were proposing to me already!" I laugh. "I could tell by the look on your face. You looked so worried. I would be to if you proposed to me so soon!" I say with a laugh. Then she starts laughing that cute laugh of hers. We kiss and go downstairs to watch a movie. I put a movie on and we both watch I together. She falls asleep again. It's beginning to become a habit of hers, falling asleep during a movie. I pick her up and I knew she woke up but was pretending to sleep. I didn't mind. I carried her upstairs and put her in bed. I got in bed next to her and I felt her nuzzle up against chest. She falls asleep with her head leaning on my chest and I fell asleep with my head leaning against her head. I slept so peaceful that night. I felt like I always have the best sleep when I'm next to YN.

Hey guys! Author here. I wanted to let you guys know that I will begin doing daily uploads and if I miss a day, I will either do two the next day or one extra long one. I hope you guys really like this series cause I really like writing it. Also guys, I'm thinking about calling the character Paige. I was originally planning on doing that when I came up with this story but I didn't do it because I though you guys would wanna use your own name. But now when I'm writing I some times call her Paige, and I have to go back and fix it. If i were to call her Paige, you could still just imagine it being your name. But I wanna ask you guys first cause I'm writing this story for you so I think you all should decide. Tell me in the comments what you think about the name changing. Bye guys!!!