Part 15

Hey guys! Before I begin I just wanna say that I made a new stcalled "When I'm gone.. Ryan x Tina Fanfic" in case you didn't know. If you didn't already, check it out! I posted the first part today. With that said, let's get right into the story!

George's POV
I woke up and checked the time 7:43. Not bad. I almost forgot! After Nathans advice the other day, i started planning the date. Now time to put it to action because me and YN are going today. I get up and get dressed. I guess YN is already up because she wasn't in bed with me when I woke up. Well while she's downstairs, I'm gonna get her stuff ready. She still doesn't know what were doing today, that's why I need to get stuff ready for her. If I tell her to bring her pj's and sleeping bag, she's gonna know we're going camping. I grab a bunch of stuff for both of us and pack it all in a suitcase. I hide the suitcase in Nathans room for now so I can sneak it to the car later without her seeing it. I'm hungry. I go downstairs to get BEKFAST!! When I get downstairs I see Kayla and YN watching TV. I walk into the kitchen and find pancakes on the counter. I grab some and put them in the microwave. I eat BEKFAST going over what we're doing for the date in my mind. Then when I'm done, I go upstairs and call YN up. She comes up and goes in my, I guess now it our, room. "What's up?" She asks. "Ready for our date?" I ask her. "Ya when our we going?" She asks. "I was planning on going as soon as possible. Does that work?" I ask her. "Oh OK. I thought we were gonna go later but that sounds great!" She says. "But do you have anything planned today?" I ask. "Nope. Nothing but watching TV and being bored!" She says with a smile. "Good because I had a big day planned." I tell her. "Okay I'll get ready now. What should I wear?" She asks. "Wear something warm. Its going to be 20° today." I tell her. "Aha! I know its outside now!" She says. "Umm OK..." I say. I didn't get why its a big deal. "What? You said it was a surprise and I'm figuring out the secret of what our date is!" She says laughing. "Your so weird!" I say. I kiss her. "But that's why I love you." I say. Then I leave the room, letting her get ready. While she getting dressed, I grab the suitcase from Nathans room and bring it out to the car. Kayla sees me doing that and asks "what's that for? Are you moving out?" "No I'm not moving out! Its for our date. We're going camping but its a surprise so don't say a thing to YN. Got it?" I tell her. "Aww man. I wanted you to move out. OK I won't tell YN." She says. "Do you want to get shot with a dart gun?" I ask her. "Nope!" She says as she looks back at the TV. *sigh* I bring the suitcase out to her truck and put it in her truck. I thought using the truck would be best because I don't think my car would do well on a dirt road. I cover up the suitcase with a tarp so she won't see it. I go back inside and go upstairs. "You done yet?" I ask, knocking on our bedroom door.

YN'S POV
"You done yet?" I hear George ask from the other side of the door. "Yep!" I say. He opens the door and comes in. "Okay now one question. How many layers should I wear?" He asks. "Two layers. Light, comfy, and soft first layer. Thick, warm, and heavy second layer." I tell him. He said its gonna be 20° so that should be good. "Umm OK!" He says. I leave the room while he gets dressed. A few minutes later he comes out with warm clothes on. "Ready to go?" He asks. "Umm idk? I've been sitting here waiting for you to get dressed so we could go but... You know what, I'm gonna get a snack." I say sarcastically. "Oh well I see Mrs.Sarcasm has returned. I didn't miss it at all." He says. I stick my tongue out at him and he does the same. We leave and hop in my truck and we head off for where ever this date is. I wonder what he has planned.

Hey guys! Sorry this part wasn't that long but its late and I can't write anymore. Plus I just uploaded the first part to my new story today. And ya vote, comment, blah blah blah. I gotta go. Bye guys! 🙋🙋