Fun day

YN'S POV

George left a while ago. I don't know why though. But it doesn't matter, cause I'm almost done putting my things away anyway. Then suddenly Moose calls me down. "Coming" I yell back. I have no idea what he wants. I walk down the steps when suddenly...

George's POV

I plan on pranking YN by scaring her when she gets to the bottom of the steps. I also put a this mask I got for a Halloween prank a while back so she won't see It's me at first. It's gonna be so funny! I call up to her asking her to come down. I hear her coming down the steps Then I jump out and scare her! Suddenly she yells and I feel her punch me in the face and kick me in the gut. I fall to the floor in pain "oww" I say threw the mask.

YN'S POV

I didnt really get that scared I just reacted. I punched them in the face and kicked them in the gut. They fall to the floor in pain. Then I hear a familiar voice say "oww" "George!?" I yell. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Ya I'll be fine just.... Oww. Nice reflexes you have there YN." He say in pain. I help him up.

George's POV

HOW DID SHE LEARN TO FIGHT LIKE THAT?! She just took me down in a second! "How did you learn to fight like that?!" I ask still hurting. "My older brother taught me when I was a kid how to fight. Never know when you need  to kick some butt." she says. WOW. She's cute and tough. I think I'm in love. She grabs an ice pack from the fridge for me. "Thanks" I say "no problem" she says with her cute smile. We both sit down about to put on TV. Then she asks "does your arm hurt?" "Nah" I say. "Good" she say before she punches in the arm. I rub my sore arm. "Oww what was that for?!" I ask. "That's for trying to scare me." She says. "Ok ok i learned my lesson." I say with a laugh.  Nathan comes back with the food. we all eat. the Nathan left. he said he planned on going to edit a video and then go to bed. me and YN decided to watch a movie. I put on a movie and watched it with YN.

*Time skip*

George's POV

I wake up. I must have fallen asleep Durning the movie. I notice the movie is over. But the main thing I notice is that YN fell asleep leaning against me. I didnt want to wake her. She looked so peaceful. Then I slowly getting it up and picked her up. I carried her upstairs to bed. I put her in her bed and pulled the covers over her. I was about to leave when she says, half asleep "thanks Moose" and then fell asleep again. I walked downstairs and went to bed.

YN'S POV

I wake up in bed. It's weird because I don't remember coming up here. Last thing I remember was watching the movie with George and I think I fell asleep. Huh that's weird.

Moose and Nathan talking downstairs. (This parts from nobody's point of view)

"Ya she fell asleep leaning on me last night" George says. "What did you do then?" Nathan asks. "I carried her upstairs and got her in bed. But the thing is, before I left she just said thank you to me half asleep. She was awake the whole time bro! I'm so embarrassed!" Moose says. "What why are you embarrassed?" Nathan asks. "Because it's just kinda weird carrying her upstairs. I don't know bro it's just kinda awkward." George says. Nathan say teasingly "maybe your getting embarrassed cause you like her. That's why you offered her your room." "What no!" George says defensively. "Come on admit it! You did it because you like her" Nathan say teasing him. "No I offered my room because she's our guest and she cant sleep on the couch" George says. .....pause..... "Ok maybe I slightly did it because I like her" ....."you sure bro" Nathan says teasingly. "Ok fine I like her ok! But you can't tell her! Got it?" George admits. "I swear" Nathan says.

Nathan's POV
I am so getting those two together. I'm gonna have a chat with YN...

To be continued...

Hope you guy enjoyed! I would continue but it's soooo late right now. Now I'm going to sleep because if I keep writing I'm gonna fall asleep with the phone in my hands lol. Bye guys!! 😃