Part 14

Nathans POV
I woke up and checked the time. 6:17. Well I woke up early. Might as well get up. I got out of bed, being quiet as possible so i don't wake up Kayla, and got dressed in shorts and my unspeakable merch. I went downstairs and made cereal. Then I hear someone else coming down and turn my head to see who i t was. I see Kayla walking down the stairs. "Darn, I woke you up huh?" I ask. She nods, obviously still tired. "Why don't you go back to sleep? You seem tired." I tell her. "No its fine. Im already up so might as well just get breakfast." She says. She makes a bowl of cereal to and we eat and talk to each other. "So what going on between moose and the new girl?" She asks me. "You mean YN? I guess their a couple now." I tell her. "Did they tell the fans yet?" She asks me. "Not sure. Let's check!" I say pulling my phone out of my pocket. I go to "Life Of Moose" on YouTube and the newest video is titled "Moosecraft gets a girlfriend?!" I click on the video and put my phone between me and Kayla. We watch the video together. Lots of the video is YN talking about herself. "So she's like a county person?" Kayla asks. "Yep!" I tell her. "How do you know her?" She asks me. "We were in 5th grade and we got partnered together for a history project. We worked for an hour on the project but still didn't finish and i had to go home, so she came up with the idea so we can still work on it even when i was at home. She gave me her number and we worked on it together over the phone. Ever since then, we would talk to each other all the time and we were best friends but then..."

*flashback begins*
7th grade. I walk in school one day to hear YN crying in the bathroom. I didn't care if it was the girls bathroom. I ran in there to see what was wrong. I see her sitting on the floor against a wall crying. I walk over and sit next to her."Whats wrong YN? Why are you crying?" I ask her. "N-nothing. I'm N-not crying." She says wiping the tears from her eyes. "You know you can trust me. Just please tell me. I can't stand seeing you like this." I tell her as I pull her into a hug. "I'm moving away. Today is my last day in Texas..." She says crying more. She leans into me and cries into my shoulder. "Oh.." I say, now understanding. "This is my last day with you. Your my best friend. My only friend I ever made in any school." She says while crying. My best friend is moving away. I never had a hard time making friends but she never made friends easily. Nobody liked her because she was different and liked the outdoors and didn't care about how she looked. I am really gonna miss her so much. I never met anyone as nice as her before. I loved her in a way but not like that. I loved her like she was family. "Wait you still have my number right?" I ask her. She lifts her head up and nods. "Then we can still text! We can still talk over the phone!" I tell her. She wipes the tears from her eyes and stood up. She reached her hand out to help me up too. When I stood up to, she hugged me and said "Your right! We can still be best friends! Thank you so much!" She says. She stops hugging me and looks into my eyes. "Anytime." I tell her as I wipe the tears from her cheeks. Then we both walk out and go to class.
*flashback ends*

Kayla's POV
"We were in 6th grade and we got partnered together for a history project. We worked for an hour on the project but still didn't finish and i had to go home, so she came up with the idea so we can still work on it even when i was at home. She gave me her number and we worked on it together over the phone. Ever since then, we would talk to each other all the time and we were best friends but then..." He says. Then he paused. "She moved away..." He says as tears begin to form in his eyes. Oh. I can see why he's sad. "But she's here now." I say trying to cheer him up. "Its just a really sad topic because we were best friends. Nobody else liked her because she was different and I was her only friend. And I loved her like she was family." He tells me. "I know but she's living with us. You can be good friends again." I say. "Your right." He say, now cheering up. I stand up, grab our bowls and bring them to the sink. We go and sit down on the couch and i put on TV. Then George walks down the stairs tired. "Finally you woke up! I was about to grab the air horn again!" Nathan says to him. "Its only 6:30!" George says. "I know." Nathan says in a weird voice. George sticks his tongue out at Nathan and goes to the kitchen to make cereal.

George's POV
After Nathan THREATENED to wake me up with an air horn, I went and ate some BEKFAST! I was mostly just thinking about what I wanted to do for the date with YN. I couldn't think of anything she would like to do! Wait her and Nathan our friends. Maybe I could ask him what I should do! After I finish with BEKFAST, I walked into the living room and see Nathan sitting alone on the couch. "Where did Kayla go?" I ask. "Upstairs to get changed." He says not taking his eyes of the TV. I grab the remote and turn the TV off. "MY SPONGEBOB!!" he yells upset! "I want to ask you something." I tell him. "Is it more important then spongebob?!?!" He asks. I just blow off his question and ask him "me and YN are going on a date in a few days and I want it to be a great day but I can't think of anything she would like to do! Do you have any ideas?" Hopefully he has some good ideas. "Well I know she likes hunting and fishing and stuff like that." He says. "Any ideas though?" I ask. "Umm I know that when we were in 6th grade, she always thought that the best date ever would be spending the whole day outdoors. Hunting, fishing, hiking, everything outdoors. then set up a tent and camp there that night. But that was a long time ago." He tells me. "Okay I think I know what to do." I tell him as I walk upstairs and start getting things ready. We're gonna spend the whole day together outside.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! I'm gonna probably do the date in the next part. I don't know if I'll be able to do the next part tomorrow though because I'm planning on beginning a new story tomorrow, that I wrote about in an update. If you want to learn more about this new story, check out my update about it. Also if you like this story, please vote to show me your enjoying it so far. And guys as I always say, I'm always taking suggestions. If you have any ideas about what I should do next in this story, tell me in the comment section. With that being said, BYE GUYS!! 🙋🙋