Prank war

Nathan's POV

I wake up and go downstairs. I went to bed last tonight pretty early. I  didn't even wait for them to come home. So this morning I woke up early. When I got downstairs, I didn't see moose on the couch. Did he sleep with YN again? I started making some pancakes for BEKFAST!! Its now 9:21 and they still aren't up. I came up with a funny way to wake them up. I grabbed moose's megaphone and got outside their door. Without warning, I screamed "BEKFAAAASSST!!!" as loud as I could into the megaphone. They I heard them both yell. Lol I got them so good. Then moose opens the door and started chasing me around! Not this again!!! He chases me around until he finally caught me and pinned me down. "Never wake me up like that again!!" He tells/yells at me. I promised I wouldn't and he got off of me. I am so gonna keep waking him up like this. "So what's for Belfast big boi?" He asks in his goofy voice. "Pancakes" I say "but I don't think I'll give you any because of you chasing me around" I say messing with him. "Aww come on man!" He says obviously annoyed. "I'm messing with you ya nub!" I tell him. He immediately becomes happy. "Sweet!" He says.

YN'S POV

I woke up when George did but I didn't get out of bed. I knew it would be crazy downstairs when George chased Nathan down there. Then I heard things calm down. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I smell pancakes. I immediately run into the kitchen and sit down to see Nathan put pancakes on all three of the plates. We all finished eating when moose says "welp I gotta run to the store to pick up some things. Anybody wanna come?" I remember that I needed something at the store. "I'll come. I need some things" I say. We hop in moose's R8 (of course he's driving) and go to the store. On the way home, Nathan text me.

N=Nathan Y=You

N - are you on your way home?
Y - ya why?
N - I'm gonna prank moose. Act worried and tell moose about the next thing I text. Delete the last few texts but not the next one OK?
Y - OK 😈
N - HELP!!!

*texting stops*
"George! Nathan just text me 'HELP!!!' and didn't tell me anything else! We should hurry. Something might be wrong!" I tell George acting very scared. "Wait what! That frog better not have gotten himself into trouble!" He says. He joked around a bit but I can tell he's worried. This is gonna be good...

George's POV

After YN said that, I sped up a bit, trying to get there as soon as possible. Hopefully he's alright. He's my best bud! Finally we get there. I get out of the car and so does YN. We both rushed inside the house. But then I see this smile on YNs face. Why would she be happy at a time like this. I've seen her make that face before. Its the same face she made when she pranked me with the air horn the other day. She's pranking me! I can just tell. If they are gonna try prank me, I'm gonna prank them back. We run inside and look around. Nothing. We go upstairs, and go in Nathans room to see him lying limp on the floor with a stab mark on his gut, clearly fake. Time to begin pranking them. I put an evil smile on face as I look at Nathan who's is pretending to be dead. YN looks at him with fear on her face, again obviously fake. She gets down next to him and tries her best to force out a tear. I say quietly "finally he's gone" YN looks at me like I'm crazy. "What!!?! How can you say that?! Your best friends!" She asks with surprise. Lol this is gonna be hilarious. "I hated him! I just pretended to be friends with him! I've always wanted him dead..." I say in my most serious voice. YN then became actually scared! "George are you crazy?! Nathan is my best friend! My only friend! And you are happy he died! Your not the person I thought you were! Your insane!" She yells at me! Shes one the edge of crying. Then Nathan quickly gets up and looks at me with fear and concern. "BRO I WAS PRANKING YOU!! well now I know how you really feel I guess! Your insane dude!" Nathan say as he grabs YN trying to protect her from me. She gets kinda annoyed by this because she knows she can protect herself. "You messing with us! Please say your messing with us... If your being serious... I can't be with you anymore! Your insane!!" She started crying. I know that her and nathan are great friends. Hes like a brother to her. Nathan looks at me like he wants to kill me for making her cry! I decide its best to end the prank here. "YN! Its a prank..." I say as I hug her trying to make it up to her. I wipe the tears from her eyes. Then i break away from the hug. "you actually bought it!! I knew you were pranking me so I pranked you!" I tell them. I would be laughing right now but I couldn't. I made YN cry. YN hits me as hard as she can on the arm. Man she hits hard!! "OWW!!" I say. She was so strong that her punch knocked me against the wall. Then she hugs me. "Wait so do you hate me or no? I'm getting mixed messages right now" I say jokingly. "I hate you and love you right now." She says. I blush when I hear her say she loves me. Then Nathan also punches me as hard As he can. The funny thing is that YN's punch was much stronger. "Well its defiantly not the same with me. I just hate you." He says jokingly. We all start laughing and then Nathan says "but seriously! Not cool! That was way to harsh bro!" I can tell he's serious about this. "Well you guys were gonna prank me by pretending Nathan was dead!! But noooo I'm the one that had a harsh prank" I say sarcastically. "I had nothing to do with that! All I knew is that Nathan was gonna prank you and he told me to tell you about the text!" YN says. Man, she just threw Nathan under the bus! "Ya true I guess." Nathan says "Wait how did you know?!?!" He continues. "YN's evil smile gave it all away" I say laughing. "Plus bro, that doesn't look real at all!" I continue pointing at the fake cut on his chest.

YN'S POV

I can't believe George would do such a cruel joke! I'm gonna get him back for this! This means war! A prank war! But I'm gonna have to get better at acting first lol!

Hey guys! Because i wasn't able to post the last few days, i posted an extra long part today and I'm gonna do another part later. The funny thing is that I stopped post right after I said I would post daily lol! Sometimes guys, I'll post more videos on the weekend but sometimes I won't post any. I guess it just depends on my mood. But before I end it, I wanted to ask you guys to tell me ideas for pranks the characters can do. I have a few ideas but I want this story and prank war to go on for a long time. But don't worry, I won't just do pranks. I'll only do pranks when I can't come up with another part. It'll just be there in case I get writers block. But anyways, comment down below your prank ideas and vote to show you support so I know you guys like this story! Bye guys!! 🙋🙋

P.S. longest part yet! 1360 words!!!