SIX.

" A GRAVE ROBBERY "

" A GRAVE ROBBERY "

Damon's smirk fell from his face as Blake squeezed his hand crushing it.
"Well Damon, didn't we warn you he didn't like to be messed with." Klaus chuckled suddenly showing up behind the newly awakened hybrid.
"Niklaus I don't find it very funny." Blake laughed bitterly.
He raised his eyebrows at the original.
"Do you?"
"Of course not love," Klaus hid his smirk.
"Good." Blake turned back to the eldest Salvatore.
"Did your mother ever teach you not to steal?" Blake whispered chillingly calm.
"Mercy, is there a problem?" Elijah calmly placed a hand on the boy's back, knowing Niklaus would only add fuel to the fire.
"Just that this boy doesn't know how to keep his hands clean." Blake glared over Damon as he tried not to scream.
"You're here now sweetheart," Elijah smiled in his rare caring tone.
"But what if they were do wake me up and I killed them all?" Blake finally let Damon's hand go turning towards the original brothers.
"Maybe it's from being held captive with all of us." Kol smirked walking up.
"Oh yeah," Blake turned towards the four at the table.
"I know what you guys are thinking-"
"Stockholm syndrome." The four men said, the Mikaelson men rolling their eyes as they said it.
"But they don't think so, they just think I'm insane." Blake sighed taking a seat by Caroline.
"I think your insane." Damon smirked evilly.
"See," Kol smirked.
"Pipe it down short stuff." Blake scoffed.
"What about you Elena? Stockholm or insanity?" Blake asked.
"I'd say probably both." She shrugged, taking the situation lightly for once.
"I am not insane." Blake protested looking up at Elijah.
"And you do not have Stockholm syndrome." Elijah sighed placing a hand on the boys shoulder.
"I could."
"You don't." The Originals all glared at the boy.
"For gods sake Blake Mercy, I leave for five minutes," Rebekah grumbled marching over to her family.
"See, Barbie was busy eye sexing blue eyes." Blake fakely whispered to Caroline.
"Why are you still here again?" Rebekah glared at the boy, who made a humming sound.
"Maybe because I was stuffed in a coffin."
"Oh come on, relax darling." Kol laughed.
"Well Mystic Falls gang, my deepest apologize for making you deal with the monstrosity that is Blake Mercy." Niklaus smirked pulling Blake up by his shoulders.
"You know back in your day I was royalty." Blake scoffed as Niklaus threw an arm around him.
"Well love, I didn't know royalty went door to door looking for a home." Kol smirked.
"Okay, Okay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving," Blake held his hands up in surrender.
"Lovely meeting you all!" Blake smirked as the hybrid dragged him out of the bar.
The four sat at there booth in stunned silence before Stefan hammered his shot.
"What the hell was that?"