SEVEN.

" A REVALATION "

" A REVALATION "

Blake sighed as he paced the mansion he had been locked up in.
He couldn't understand why the Mikaelson brothers, because Rebekah couldn't care less, would lock him in the house.
He drank until he felt something, which took a few bottles.
"This is what they get for leaving you unsupervised." Rebekah hummed approaching the boy.
"Yes well, what did they expect hm?" Blake's gaze turned to face the original.
"I need to speak with you." Rebekah said solemnly twisting her hands together.
"Hm?" Blake hummed setting down a glass.
"I don't want you to be angry." She started.
"But I think," she paused sighing as she looked up to him.
"I think I'm in love."
Blake laughed.
A bitter laugh filled the mansion.
"You think you're in love?"
Rebekah gulped nodding.
"Well Rebekah." He stepped in close running a hand over the girl's cheek.
He leaned in close as if he was going to kiss her but at the last second he turned his head.
"You lose." He chuckled backing away.
Rebekah let out a mocking laugh.
"Yes I lose, because I have found actual happiness, unlike you and my family." Rebekah smirked as Blake glared.
"Yeah you're right Rebekah, it's all gonna be fine. Cause you're in love right! And everything's fine because you're in love!" Blake was in her face at this point, and she winced.
"Nothings ever gonna hurt you because you're in love! And you're out being happy, and caring! You know what Bekah, if you believe love can fix everything you gotta be the stupidest bitch in this town, because it's bullshit." Blake seethed not noticing the tears in Rebekah's eyes.
"Just because you've never been loved doesn't mean you have to ruin other's." She whispered.
Blake sped to her placing a hand on her shoulder.
"No, no, no," He let out a wicked chuckled.
"I don't want to be loved. Love, is the cruelest form of torture." She gave him a look.
"Why's that?"
"Because all it takes is a few little words to make everything crumble, make everything come crashing down." Blake and Rebekah stared at each other for a long while before he spoke up again.
"Love makes you vulnerable." He seethed pacing towards the exit of the mansion.
"What wrong with being vulnerable?"
Blake stopped in his tracks.
"When you're vulnerable you let people get to close, and when they get to close they find out all the little ways to break you apart. When you're vulnerable people get to close, and plus, what's the point?" He asked looking over his shoulder to Rebekah.
"Everyone's gonna leave anyways."