My Guardian Angel

An A+ addict, Cassiel was always looking for her next high. That is until she met her Guardian Angel, it took a few months, (9, to be exact), and well, everything was going fine... Until...

The screaming.

Of an Angel in Labor, and the sudden deafness, (not really, they just couldn't hear) of the people next door.

It was so random, one just girl just freaked out, she didn't know if she should be happy or not, she had mixed feelings.

One was shocked, and one honestly didn't know how to react, and she was shocked.

And one was screaming, along with two little boys, one was 8, and the other 7, and one 9-year-old little girl. Everybody was panicking, because of this.

One was surprised, was that even possible?

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??!!!"

Then The 9-year-old named Manny simply says

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!"

The Ex-crackhead Cassiel says
"WOMAN, I JUST GOT OFF OF DRUGS, WHAT IS HAPPENIN', RIGHT NOW??!!!!!"

Then Some random girl named Lilia yells.
"I can't call 911, they will NOT believe us, OH, MY GOOOOOSH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The ex-crackhead Cassiel was freaked out, helped her then demanded answers. At the hospital. After the son of a gynecologist had to deliver the baby. At her house.

Cassiel: "WHAT HAPPENED?! DID YOU KNOW THIS?! AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL US THIS?! WE WERE ALL IN REHAB, DON'T YOU KNOW??! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US THIS?! AND WHO IS THE DADDY?!?! LIKE, WAT THE- HECK?!?!!! IM TRYIN' TA' KEEP FROM CUSSING, AND YOU CAN'T KEEP YO' LEGS CLOSED????????!!!!!! WHO IS THE DADDY, AND WHY AIN'T YOU TELL MEH NOTHIN' 'BOUT THIS??!?!?!!!???!!!"

This was just Crazy.

"Well, why didn't you figure it out?!" the Angel Said.

"I WAS A CRACKHEAD, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW THAT YOUR PREGNANT?! I WAS PROBABLY HIGH WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT!!" responded the ex-drug addict Cassiel.

"The Entire Pregnancy?!" Responded the Angel.

Cassiel: "I haven't seen ANYONE PREGNANT, SO DON'T BLAME ME! AND AREN'T YOU AN ANGEL?! YOU TRIED TO TEACH HIM, HOW TO DELIVER YOUR BABY, YOU CAN TELL HIM HOW to DELIVER A BABY, BUT, YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL US IF YOU'RE EVEN ABOUT TO MAKE ONE! WHAT THE - OOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!"

Out of shock, Cassiel ran out of the room. Cassiel definitely wanted to go back to rehab. Because Cassiel wasn't comin' back here. Cassiel felt too betrayed. The returned to her true form, and came to the girl, and said "Cassiel, I'm sorry... When we get home... "

Cassiel: "I'd rather stay back in rehab."

"..." The angel said nothing.
And then she just went to her room and comforted her baby, the yelling had scared the newborn little Girl named Viola.

"Well, that went well." ... One of the boys said, he was older, 20-years-old. He was in the Room with the mother. His name was Johnathan.

+Flashback+

The angel's name was Annabella, she was sent to help Cassiel with her drug addiction.

Annabella had gone into the rehab, whispering encouragement into Annabella's ears, after going in, she met this strange woman with blueish pale skin, red eyes, and a pinkish pale nose.

The woman's name was Isabella. She looks nine months pregnant, when the angel walked by her, the woman touched her leg in attempts to transfer her baby into the angel due to her drug addiction being so great, it'd harm the baby inside of her.

Isabella didn't know who the angel was and had no idea if she was human, the angel looked like the women from her home planet, so she just gave her child up to her, knowing the angel would be able to carry her baby.

The angel didn't even notice due to the woman masking the feeling of her hand to the point where you shouldn't be able to feel anything...

To be continued...

The Angel's Child. ©जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें