A month later...

Swipe left, at the top ^^^^^ up there, for the music that goes with this scene. Thank you!!!

Viola was such a cute baby, the ex-drug addict Cassiel was currently babysitting, hoping one day, Cassiel wouldn't have to take care of this kid full-time, it wasn't bad, Cassiel just didn't feel ready to be a mother, yet.  As if Cassiel wasn't, already. Angel work is hard! It HAS to be! The Angek always is gone, so long!

The ex-drug addict Cassiel was thinking,

I can't take care of her baby for her, for the rest of my life!

Cassiel thought,

She has to be home, sometime!

Cassiel has to go change the baby's diaper, and then she Feeds her, And then she then begins to play with the baby, and then when the baby's tired, she puts the baby girl back to bed.

And then, Cassiel pulls out her Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone and calls...

"What are you doing?! When are you coming back?! You aren't going to abandon me here with the baby, are you?"

The Angel: "No, of course not, I'm not going to abandon my baby! I'm only going to be gone for about 2-months, that's all!"

Cassiel: "2-months?! You have been gone, for 4 Weeks!"

The ex-drug addict Cassiel said,

The Angel: "Well, it takes time! It took you my whole Pregnancy!"

Cassiel: "True."

The Angel: "That, and I have 60 missions. SIXTY!!"

Cassiel: "60?!?!"

The Angel: "Yes, now goodbye!"

And then she hung up.

Cassiel: "I'm not a babysitter, I'm a Nanny!!" Yes, Yes, That she is.

And then Cassiel saw her future right in front of her, she's the PROXY mother!!

The mother that's there, because the real mom isn't here, right now! Oh no!

Oh, no! Now, what am I gonna do?! I cain't be a mom, right now!!

[PLAY "Melanie Martinez - SOAP -- PLAY IT, NOW!!]

So, Cassiel went, got a bottle of wine, and drank it, she didn't want to get drunk...

But...

Maybe, a little buzzed...

Cassiel started drinkin' it.

After a few seconds, Cassiel stopped,

The baby woke up.

Cassiel: "I'm coming"

And then Cassiel  gets up, and she bottle feeds Viola, and then she says "If the formula sucks, don't worry, you'll have to drink it for at least 2 more months..."

And then, the baby cried.

"Oh, my gosh, you DO hate the Formula." and then, she whispered under her breath, and says a little, "...Help....."

After about a week later, she calls again, and says "The baby stopped drinking her Formula! Help!"

The Angel: "What?!"

The Angel yelled, "I thought you had it under control?!"

Cassiel: "I DID!! Until she stopped drinking her Formula!  Now, I don't know what to do!!"