Morning Apologies

In the morning, she woke up, she had already clutched onto her pillow, wrapping her arms around it, and bit it, last night, so upset, and distraught. She didn't bother to get out of bed, this morning, really. She chose not to, she chose crying over the drugs in the cabinet, which was obviously there. Her husband had a problem with depression, and the anti-depressants weren't working.

They were both get about ready to throw them in the trash, nothing worked.

She felt so guilty, she felt like she did nothing right.

She didn't think what she did was right,

But maybe it was?

He was the constant cause of her sadness, he hit her, and the relationship was dead. She still wanted Him to come home, she got up, finally and went to the bathroom, and opened up the cabinet and then took out the anti-depressants, and threw them away.

Then she just went back to bed.

And did the same thing that she did last night, but without biting her pillow.

And She cried.

And then she looked up at her window, she saw her hair, Angel.

She got up and ran into another room.

She didn't want to see her, right now.

The Angel was only there because it was her duty. Nothing more, nothing less.
She only cared about her because it was her Job.

She sat on the couch, crying.

The Angel followed her to where she is and then ceased her ability to see the angel.

She cried, and then said that she regretted ever kicking her husband out, and the angel was shocked. She knew things were bad, but, not that bad.

She pulls out her phone to call her husband, but he never answered.

She just sobbed, after, and ran off to a friends house and stayed there for a day, it scared her friend, but she never explained why she was so sad, despite the fact that her friend had asked her to, mutable times.

Her friend changed her clothes, and then made her breakfast, but, she rejected it, and went straight to her bedroom.

Her friend had a spare she used for when this would happen. She just knew that it would only be her to take her bed, in a time of her own distress.

So, she ate her breakfast, and then made more for when the girl got hungry, again.

And the Angel was right behind her.

The Angel was concerned, this was expected of her, yes, but, still.

The Angel only placed one hand on her arm for emotional support, and the girl felt better. Not a lot, but... Better...

Worry was a motivation for the Angel to help some people, and compassion a shover, she couldn't help it, when these 2 emotions were put together inside her.

So, she sat down right next to her, and then she began to get on top of the bed, lightly, gently laying down on it, so, she didn't break it, and then she held her from behind and comforted her almost all night before she went home. Then she realized that having 2 obligations now was harder than she used to think, now that she had kicked the girl out, and refuses to let her see her baby.

She forgave this woman. And the girl, being able to feel her presence, simply said "I'm sorry... For what I did..." and then the Angel was shocked, she knew that she was there????

To be continued...