Husband.

The song up above is for you to listen to while you read. I want to cry, I wrote it, and I felt so sad. DX Anyway, enjoy!! And thank God, he's helped a lot in writing this, and thank you to both of you, from me, Thank you!!

Cassiel went home, scared and guilty for how she had acted towards the Angel, and her husband had been standing right there, at the door.

"Where were you?! I called, and I called, but you've never picked up!! You've been absent for two months! Why haven't you called?! Why haven't you picked up the phone?! And why did you leave me, without telling where you were going?! I don't understand?!!"

He asked, crying.

His aura was depressing, you could just feel it, all around him, anytime someone was near him, they would feel sad. He was a downer, it was a teeny, very small part of the reason why she got on drugs, in the First place.

Cassiel looked at him, and said, "I'm sorry, I just.. I had to go help a friend... She needed a babysitter... And... It just turns out that she needed it a lot longer than I thought she did..."

"Well, then, you should've told me! You mean to tell me, that you been gone for over 2-months over the fact that you were BABYSITTING?!  No one leaves there children for that long!! Stop lying to me!!"

"I'm not lying to you!"

"Baby, are you SERIOUS?! OK, of course, you're lying to me! So you REALLY expect me to believe THAT?!!"

"No."

"Then what, baby?! Are you on drugs, again?!"

"No!"

Cassiel said,

"I'm not on drugs, again!!"

He looked at her, with anger in his eyes, and said: "Get out!"

Cassiel: "G-Get out?!"

Her husband: "YES, Get out!"

Cassiel: "I get out?! You get out!!"

Her husband: "No, you Get out!!"

Cassiel: "No, no, no, no... Look, honey, I don't have a HOUSE, okay? Get out!"

And then she went, and pulled open the door,

Her husband: "Get out? I bought-!"

Cassiel: "NOOOOOOOO, I BOUGHT!"

You see, SHE bought the house, and she owned it, FIRST. The only reason WHY she was on drugs, was because of his aura, he was too much!

Cassiel: "You get out of this house, remember? The house has MY NAME!!!"

Husband: "No, it doesn't!"

"Oh, yes it does."

She said as she walked down the hall, and went into her room, and pulled out the lease from under her bed.

"See? You see? I do own this house!" she said, as she showed him the lease, and then he snatched it out of her hand.

And he was devastated, and hurt, and then he threw it at her and punched her in the face, and it caused her to fall down.

She looked up at him, with both fear and shock in her eyes, and she slapped him in the face, and then kicked him out of her house, and then she yelled, "And Don't come back!!" And then she slammed the door, and then she turns her back to the door and cried. He was outside, crying because he had no home,

She had opened the door, to let him back in, and he was already gone. So devastated, he never stayed.

And she was so sad and had felt so guilty about what she did, she started to look for him, and she cried when she looked for him, and could not find him.

So, she had gone back into the house, alone.

To be continued...