Baby's Plight..

Cassiel Simpkins is holding the baby, and running to the car, she puts the baby in and then buckles her into her car seat, then slams the door. Cassiel then ran to the driver's eat unharmed, while the baby is sleeping, she gets in buckles in her seat belt, and then slammed the car door, and then without bothering to lock the door starts trying to drive away, she puts the key into the ignition, and starts trying to drive, but it hasn't started yet, and then a huge crack appeared in the window of her car almost where she is. It cracks right in front of her, she screams

A week ago.

The ex-druggie, Cassiel Simpkins walks into her new home. She brings the baby, she felt like she needed a safer place to live because of what happened back there.

This place is seldom, secluded. There was nobody here except for three retail stores. All empty, and owned by nobody. That's it. She was thinking about opening up a retail store, here. Many Have tried, but, no avail. So, she tried to give it a start. It was a lot of money to do, and she didn't have that.

She is in a new, lonely, secluded town. The safest place that she is in. This is because there is no other land except for the one she bought, and there is no one living here. She seemed to be getting paranoid to her friends because this place is completely alone, sure, she the towns is close, so close, in fact, that she will get visitors, from other towns, just not as many, maybe not at all. She just wanted to get away from Her.

Viola (Pronounced VEE-oh-la) the baby, was alive and couldn't walk yet, she was very healthy, except for the multiple doctors visits caused by the beating that her biological "Mother" gave her. She had moved to the other town called "Magnolia Promenade".

The most, and one and only city with only one residential lot, and only 3 other lots all made for retail shops.

(This MAP override is NOT created, nor made by me nor is being made by me, I JUST. DID. NOT. MAKE THE THING, OKAY????!! Only people who are familiar or play the Sims 4 will understand this.)

It was a beautiful place, she didn't know why they were going bonkers over the fact that she was moving here, although, there were Good reasons being expressed by her friends, that went halfway believed, when said by her ex, as in, she only believed half of them.

Yup. Her husband turned up, again, but they never got back together.

They're still... Separated...?

I don't know.

But, anyway, he called her, but no avail, so, he turned up at her house and had a full blown argument about the matter of her moving, now, nobody else knew where she was actually going. It originally was supposed to be a secret, but that was quickly screwed up when she got drunk Once and told EVERYBODY.

And then somebody told her husband, which screwed up most of the separation, or at least whatever their relationship is, now.

And he turned up at her front doorstep,
Much to her surprise
She was pretty much ticked off, and upset about the whole thing, luckily, everybody thought she was going to move to Newcrest, which WAS a forgotten, empty wasteland of ABSOLUTELY NO Person HUMAN Being EVER ACTUALLY LIVES THERE, OR GOES THERE EXCEPT TO WALK BY, RUN PAST THE LAND, PERIOD, With Absolutely No BODY WILLING TO MOVE TO THAT PLACE.