At the police station...

Cassiel was shivering uncontrollably, shaking, hard.

The police started to ask questions, she left in a few things, a mother and her child were gone, and something went horribly WRONG. She never told her about the whole angel thing.

 She never told her about the whole angel thing

Cassiel is crying...

"I, I, I don't know where they are...I'm scared... Please find them... Help me find my baby, please. What if she hurt her? Please..." Cassiel said. Cassiel is terrified.

They took Cassiel outside of the interrogation room, afterward, and continued on with the investigation

Meanwhile...

The biological mother of the baby girl,  Viola, places her on the floor, as she gets up to go back outside, she is a fallen angel. Now...

The baby, Viola, began crying as she couldn't see the ex-drug addict Cassiel, anymore.

Baby Viola thought "Where was Cassiel? Is Cassiel fine forever? Did Cassiel disappear and become a ball of light and puff?"

"What happened?!" Cassiel thought.

Viola was scared...

The angel snapped and screamed at the child, it only made her cry more. The angel picked up the child, and beat her, the baby was fine, she didn't kill her. Luckily.

The angel was nuts, the once loving mother that she was, was now...

Gone...

Viola cried...

Viola has never felt such pain in her life.

The angel hit Viola and this one left a bruise...

Baby Viola kept crying, then the angel abandoned Viola... "WAAA! WAAA! WAAA! WAAAAA!"

She kept walking.

She no longer cared for her baby and hated her, now...

The angel killed a man and then brought him to the devil.

After that, the devil accepted her into his kingdom.

The baby was still crying.

She looked back at her child, and then Satan said: "You can kill her, you know that right?"

"You do not know that."

Satan: "Yes, I do. I know all of that. What is she? I heard about your...birth."

She groaned.

"She is my only child."

Satan: "What is she?!"

"A human. I think."

"You think?" He said. He was shocked.

She said back "She's human."

He looked at her, liked at the baby, and then cut the baby, then an angel came down from heaven, Satan backed off.

He took the baby back home...

And then had to inform the woman that was with them that it wouldn't be a good idea to try and find the angel because if she did try to find her, the angel would kill her and abuse the child as she grew up...

It was a very painful, and shocking thing... Cassiel took the baby home, and then she cried once they were inside the house.

Cassiel mourns the loss, because, why not? Her friend is a demon, now and is destined to never see her again and go to hell while she's in heaven.

Cassiel realizes that she will need to take on the mother role in the raising of this child... This was hard... Very hard...

Cassiel continued to cry.

The future is bleak For now, at least.

To be continued...