Chapter 1

Hansen

PARIS, FRANCE 

PRESENT DAY

I was sitting, drinking a latte, watching the target when my cell phone rang. I grabbed it and answered. 

"Ben, it's Grim. I have some bad news." Grim said. 

"Fuck, what?" I asked. 

"You need to divert to Serbia, there's been a sighting of Fisher." 

"Sam Fisher is in Serbia?" I asked pulling the knife Fisher had given Grim who had given it to me before I got my ass handed to me in Russia. "Is everybody else coming or?" 

"No, this is Splinter Cell against former Splinter Cell. Tell everybody, you found a connection in Serbia and are going to check it out. We had a Cell in the area, different reason entirely for her presence there, however if you run into her, you may find it useful to work with her. We are attempting to contact her about the sighting, we have yet to reach her. Her name is Abigail Fisher." 

"Wait, Fisher? He had a daughter?" 

"His wife adopted a child after they got divorced, however the wife kept the last name Fisher and gave it to her adopted daughter. There's no blood relation, but there could be. She's one of the best Splinter Cells we have, her record equals his." Grim said. "Now go." 

She hung up before I could respond. I stood up and paid for the latte. 

"Ben, what the fuck?" Ames asked. I could hear him on my comms. 

"I will explain later, Grim found a connection in Serbia. I am going to check it out. You four, stay here. Nobody follows me or they are dead. Got it?" 

I packed my bags and headed to the airport, I purchased a ticket for the next plane to Serbia and walked to the terminal. Opening my laptop, the screen began to fill with photos of Sam Fisher. Bastard was becoming a pain in my ass, we had already chased him all over Europe, through eight different alias's, and over five hundred man hours. 

I received a file on Abigail Fisher. I must say, she was pretty. She had short spiky platinum blonde hair with black tips. Her eyes were the same color as a gun barrel and she had no smile on her face. Just a dead blank stare. Didn't look jack like Sam, but she was a Splinter Cell. Formerly of the CIA Clandestine. 

"Bet that broke mommy's heart." I muttered. She had a string of successful operations in war torn countries around the world and even some in allies. She had two in the UK, one in France, one in Israel, and three in South Korea. Perfect kill record, never a single causality of an innocent bystander. Five foot seven, hundred and thirty pounds. That made her four inches shorter than Sam and thirty pounds lighter. He could easily pick her up and carry her off. First thing I was going to do was track her down.

Abigail

UNKNOWN LOCATION IN SERBIA 

THIRTEEN DAYS AGO

When I opened my eyes, my left eye was swollen shut and my right eye only opened halfway. I was laying on a bed of some sort in a dark room. I tried to move and found I could not. I ran a quick systems check. I could single the toes on my left foot, but not my right, I could make a fist and touch my thumb to my fingers with my right hand but not my left. I could move my head and neck. Looking around the room, it was mostly dark. I couldn't see much. 

"Abigail Fisher, CIA Clandestine operative turned Third Echelon Splinter Cell. Near perfect combat record with a perfect kill record. Only flaw being an incomplete background with nothing in the system prior to being adopted by the divorced wife of another Third Echelon Splinter Cell when you were eight." he said clicking the lights on. Now I could see his full face.