2- Austin is home

After spending the day with Lexi the excitement started growing inside me. I couldn't wait for the next day to get here. Austin wasn't going to be home for a couple hours so I figured that I would make him lasagna, his favorite meal. Its now nearly seven, food is almost done and Austin still isn't home from his business trip yet, I was going to call him but figured that I would just finish packing and wait for him to get home.

The smell of the lasagna was really making me hungry so I had gone into the kitchen to check on it, seeing that it was done I pulled the lasagna out of the oven setting it on top of the stove. Austin had snuck up from behind and started rubbing my shoulders, causing me to jump. "Dammit, you scared the fuck out of me!"

"It's only me" he said kissing my neck.

"I didn't even hear you come in." I said starting to pant as he continued kissing my neck, his hand moved down to my pussy and started lightly rubbing it, making me feel warm inside and my inner core had started to throb, the more he rubbed the more he made my stomach feel like it was full of butterflies. "Oh Austin, I've missed you." I say softly with my eyes closed, enjoying the feel of his touch.

He quickly spun me around, wasting no time his lips met with mine, kissing me slowly at first he then turned it into a heated and demanding kiss "Austin.." I moaned softly.

"Hi hun." He said in a deep sexy voice as he pulled away. Every time he spoke that way to me, it always made me just want to melt. "Are you all packed and ready to leave in the morning?"

I smiled "Yes I'm all packed and ready."

He then placed his hands on my hips and lifted me up onto the counter, spreading my legs he moved his way in between them and leaned forward giving me a kiss, the kiss was passionate that started making me feel moistened below, his lips slowly moved to my neck and began to suck and nibble on my neck which was giving me goosebumps.

The way he kissed me, it was making me feel as if he missed me, and I was enjoying every bit of his lips against my body. His hands then went to the bottom hem of my shirt and quickly pulled it off exposing my breasts, and my hardened nipples. He let out a groan when he placed his hands on my breasts, and was playing with my nipples, his tongue darted to my nipples flicking and sucking on each one, teasing each nipple making them harder.

The more he licked and teased my nipples, the more I moaned. A groan escaped his mouth when I reached down his pants and felt how hard his cock became.

He then picked me up, and my legs instantly wrapped around his waist, his lips glued to mine as he carried me into the bedroom. He then set me down on the bed to take his clothes off while I finished taking my bottoms off. "You know dinner is done." I said softly.

"So.. I'm getting my appetizer right now." He said smiling as he lowered me on the bed, raising my arms up he devoured my lips and moved down to my neck, slowly working his way down to my wet pussy. As he got down to my pussy he spread my legs wide, and started kissing the soft ticklish spot by the thighs, making me giggle and squirm "Austin!" I cried out, the more he tickled the soft spot with his tongue and lips.

He then moved his mouth over to my pussy, his tongue started flicking my clit making me feel more aroused than I already was, the more he moved his tongue over my clit, the more my body felt as if it was on cloud nine. He slowly slid his two fingers inside my wetness moving in and out slowly while he continued licking my sensitive button. My back began to arch and a loud moan escaped my mouth as I hit my climax. "Austin..."

He then licked his fingers and grabbed the bedsheet wiping his face. He then lowered his lips to my stomach kissing it softly as he worked his way back up to my lips, he then started teasing my pussy with the tip of his hard cock. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom, placing that on his cock before he thrusted inside me, his thrusts were fast, hard and deep, hitting the right spot each time he thrusted.