20- Pure Ecstasy

The next morning I awoke naked, groggy and had a pounding headache. What the hell happened last night? I thought trying to remember everything while holding my head in my hands. l didn't even think that I drank that much last night. I looked over and saw that Austin was gone.

I hopped in the shower to try and wake up, I then put on my robe and walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air. I stood there watching the waves and how the sun shined down onto the water. It was beautiful out and so peaceful. I was then wishing that I had a coffee to help wake up and cure the hangover that I had. I wasn't sure where Austin ran off too, and I didn't really care, I then called to have a caramel latte delivered to my room.

Chris POV:

I was walking around the ship hoping to run into Vanessa. I ended up spotting Austin and noticed that he was with Kenna. They looked pretty cozy having coffee together, and was surprised that he was out in the open with her and that Vanessa hadn't run into them yet. I so badly wanted to tell her what he's been up to and who he has been with.

"Can you deliver this latte to room 8765." I overheard a barista saying to another. I recognized the room number being Vanessa's, knowing that Austin was with Kenna I walked over to the baristas "I can take that up there." I said to her.

"Thank you Chris." She said as she handed me the hot cup.

I knocked on the door, and my heart skipped a beat when she opened the door. She was looking extremely sexy standing there in a pink silky robe with wet hair.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" She asked shocked. She then overlooked my shoulder looking into the hallway, I'm assuming she was looking to see if Austin was around.

I then held up her coffee, handing it to her "I overheard them say your room number and offered to deliver it."

She stepped back and allowed me to walk in. I couldn't resist myself and placed an arm around her pulling her in for a kiss. "Good morning gorgeous" I groaned while shutting the door with my heel.

"Morning." She whispered while smiling . "Thanks for bringing this to me, I really needed it." She took a sip and set it down.

I walked up from behind her wrapping my arms around her. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder "You shouldn't be here, I'm not sure where Austin is or when he will be back."

I wanted so badly to tell her where he was and who he was with, but I still couldn't find a way to tell her. I turned her to face me, wrapping my arms around her waist and tightly pulling her against me. I looked into those big green eyes of hers and took a deep breath. My one hand slid up her back and up through her hair pulling her in for a kiss. I then slid my hand through her robe and started tickling her pussy. "Chris.." She moaned softly.

"What if Austin comes back?" She moaned into my mouth.

I opened her robe, and slid it off of her "We'll be ok." I assured her.

She started to pant when I placed her breast into my mouth, teasing her nipple with my tongue.
She entwined her fingers into my hair when I started licking up her nipples and began licking her body up to her neck, making it back up to her luscious lips.

I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, laying her down. I stood up unzipping my pants, dropping them to the ground. I climbed over her and placed my fingers inside her, she was so wet that it had me groaning wildly. I knew I'd better hurry just incase Austin did come back.

I slowly thrusted the tip of my cock in her, teasing her with just the tip before thrusting in her deep and hard. Her nails dug into my back the more I thrusted deeply inside her. I then thrusted as deep as I could and held it there to look at her face. "Chris." She cried out, pulling me down on her "Don't stop." She panted.