22- Reality

It's been a rough couple days since I had my talk with Austin, we went to two other islands, Bonaire and Curacao. Not once did Austin spend any time with me. I did get to spend time on the islands with Lexi, Drake and Chris, which was nice.

We had just arrived in Aruba and we will be here for two days. This was the one island I looked most forward too, and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it.

Austin had already left this morning, saying that he had an emergency to be at. I had sent Chris a message saying that I was going to be at the tourist station at the port, and that if he wanted to join me I wouldn't complain.

I was standing at the history center, reading about the history of Aruba when I felt someone wrap their arms around me, kissing my cheek. I gasped but knew that it was Chris by the feeling of his lips.

"There's a place right next to here that I would like to take you. They have a drink there that I know you would like." He says taking my hand.

"What's that?" I ask with a smile.

"They're well known here, they call it a Pink Iguana. It's blended with strawberries, pineapple, coconut cream, and your favorite.. rum." He said smiling.

We get to the outdoor bar located on the beach, I sat down at a table while he ordered me a drink and watched the waves come in. The one thing that I noticed about the island since we arrived, was that it was very windy here. He came back with my drink and handed it to me. "Try it." He grinned.

"What do you think of it?" He asked after I took a sip.

"I like it, might as well order me another one." I giggled. "I think I'll be needing these today."

He was sitting next to me and as the wind blew he would slide the hair away from my face. He leaned over and began kissing the side of my neck "One more, I have some things planned out for you today." He spoke softly in my ear, that gave me goosebumps on my left side.

Austin POV:

She was laying in the bed, not wanting to get up. She looked pale and didn't want to eat "Kenna I'm bringing you in, it's been five to six days now."

"I really don't want to go in, I'm afraid of what they'll say..." Kenna whimpered as she rolled over.

"What the hell are you so afraid of?" I questioned.

She pulled the covers off of her looking mad, she sat up and turned to look at me "You know what? I'll bet you money when we go in you're not going to like what they have to say. So fuck it.. let's get this fucking over with."

She hurried to get dressed, and wouldn't say a word to me. I wondered what she meant by that, the more I thought about it I started putting two and two together and turned my head quickly towards her. Shit.. I fucking hope not.

I brought her to the hospital and they were able to take her in right away. They took her temperature, which that was normal, they then started asking her questions about her health and what not, things that I didn't really care to hear or needed to know. After that they took her into another room to take some tests.

When she came back into the room, she sat down and started fidgeting with her fingers, then started to bite her nails "What's the matter with you?" I asked as I held her hand to stop fidgeting.

"I'm nervous." She whispered loudly.

The doctor came in looking at the nurse's notes, and had her lay on the table. He then began doing an ultrasound, and what I saw next had my heart beating so hard that I thought it was going to come out of my chest.