31- Marry me

Vanessa POV:

We're sitting here in the waiting room waiting to be called for our ultrasound,
It's been four months since my accident and three months since I found out that I was pregnant with twins. I'm feeling a little nervous about what they will say this time, with all the meds that I had been on while in the hospital, still scares me. I have been going in every week since I left the hospital and they have always said that everything was looking good.

"Vanessa.." the nurse called out. Chris and I stood up and followed the nurse back into the room. I already knew the routine and got myself ready for them, I then laid on the bed so they could start doing the ultrasound. "Hopefully this won't take too long, with all the water I drank I really need to use the restroom." I giggled.

She showed us the babies and explained everything to us "They are growing at the rate that they should be and everything looks very good." She said.

"Do we get to find out with the sex is of the babies today?" Chris asked, holding my hand with a smile.

"Sure! We can do that today." She moved the wand around, and pointed to each one of the babies, typing what they were. "Congratulations you are having twin girls."

Chris looked at me and chuckled "They will be locked in their rooms until they are eighteen."

When we got home, I was still ecstatic that we were having girls. I started naming names, asking if he liked any of the names that I was saying to him "You know we have plenty of time to decide on names." He says wrapping an arm around me.

"I know, but I still want to figure out names. Knowing me I'll keep coming up with new names."

He chuckled and picked me up, bridal style and looked at me with a grin "There's something that I need you to do right now, we can discuss names later. Right now I want you to go pack, enough for a few days, I have a plane ready for us to leave in three hours."

"What?!? Three hours, where are we going?"

"I can't say, it's a surprise. But I will tell you that we're going someplace warm. So pack accordingly, that's all I'll tell you." He said with a grin.

I packed, and he already had his stuff packed. He hired a limo to take us to the airport, when we arrived at the airport, the driver drove us straight to the plane that Chris had hired. "How long has this been planned?" I asked when we walked onto the plane.

"About a month." He says putting on his seatbelt.

"A month? How could you keep it a secret that long?"

"It was simple." He smirked. "Get some rest, it's going to be a long flight." He said after the plane took off.

"I'm pretty tired anyways." I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Later I woke up as we were getting ready to land. I looked out the window, it was dark out and couldn't tell where we were. I looked over at Chris, and he was smiling at me "Where are we?"

"Where are we?" I asked holding my yawn back.

"Maui." He grinned.

Once on the island, we were taken to a beachfront condo at the Montage Kapalua Bay. From what I saw in the dark it looked gorgeous. I could only imagine what it would look like during the day. I explored the room a bit when we got inside our room, I was looking outside at the waves coming in, Chris came up placing his hands on my shoulders and began kissing my neck. My inner core began to throb and I was feeling all warm inside.

I turned around to face him, and his lips immediately met with mine. "Chris." I moaned into his mouth.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed, laying me down and gently laying on top of me. He lowered his lips to mine and began to passionately kiss me, his hands slip up through my shirt and began massaging my breasts. "I'm loving the new size of your breasts." He groaned, he pulled away with a smile and helped take my shirt off.