11- Making love to Chris

I walked away from Chris wondering what was so urgent that he had to talk to me about. I met up with Lexi and Drake at the elevators. "I'm so ready for this day to be over." I say to them.

"Tomorrow is a new day, I'm sure it will be better for you." Drake says with a bit of encouragement.

"I hope you're right." I sigh.

I get to my room and put on my nightwear. All of Austin's things are here but there's no sign of him. I laid in bed staring at his phone that he had left on the nightstand and finally decided to pick it up. I was curious as to what he was up to, but it was still locked. I tried for a while trying different codes but nothing worked.

My head was spinning and gave up trying to break in his phone. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. I end up getting up and paced back and forth debating on what to do. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I walked over to the elevators and headed on down to see Chris, wondering what he wanted to talk to me about.

I make it to his door and was about to knock, but paused. Still holding my hand up I started asking myself why am I here? What am I doing? I lowered my hand and started to walk away. I stopped and rubbed my face shit, I slowly turned back around, and walked back to his door lightly knocking on it.

He opened the door and smiled at me "Just the person I was hoping to see."

Without saying a word, I jumped into his arms desperately kissing him. I don't know what I was doing, or why I was even there. But the way he kissed me had me wanting more, I was craving it.

He spun me around pressing me up against the door passionately kissing me. Our kiss became deeper and desperate, both of us moaning into each others mouths. He pulled away and grinned as he looked at me, taking in the sight of me.

"I thought you were going to bed?" He asked lowly.

"I couldn't sleep, and then I got curious as to why you wanted to talk to me, so that's why I'm here." I say as I lowered my legs to the ground, since they were still wrapped around his waist.

"If that's why you're here, what was that kiss for?" He asked caressing my cheek with his finger, still staring into my eyes that had me burning at the core.

"I-I'm not sure." I whispered, feeling my heart race the more I looked into his eyes.

He leaned in for a kiss, picking me up at the same time and carried me over to his bed, laying me down. He then laid on his side against me, kising me as he caressed my arm, giving me goosebumps. His hand shifted down to my thighs rubbing the insides of them gently, making my pussy throb the more he touched me.

It felt so good the way he was touching me, like I actually meant something to him. I could feel myself moistening below and felt as if it was on fire with all the throbbing going on with my pussy. I then thought of Austin and pulled away from his kiss. "I can't do this, I'm with Austin."

He looked at me and ran his fingers though his hair and sat up, turned with his back facing me "I'm sorry, I know you are too."

I sat up and stared at his back, I was embarrased, I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't want him thinking that I was leading him on. I then started thinking again and the more I stared at the half naked man in front of me, the urge took over. I scooted over to him and started kissing the back of his neck, and moved the kisses over to his shoulders.

I hear him groan and moved to the side of his face "Kiss me." I whispered in his ear. He turned around and our lips met, I pulled him down on top of me as I laid back on the bed. "I want you." I moaned quietly as we kissed.