19- Temptations

I looked at Chris, and the look in his eyes were something that I hadn't seen before. "Are you ok?" I asked worried, he placed his hand in mine and walked me to a room that said employees only, he then shut the door and locked it.

"Chris?"

He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips, looking concerned "Better question is, are YOU ok? I've been worried about you all night, I watched Austin drag you over to the elevators, and now your here with him dressed up looking extremely hot and sexy." He said sounding hurt while tucking some of my hair behind my ears.

I started shaking my head "No.. not really, I don't know what's going on, all I know is that I'm hurt and confused." I say softly, while turning my head facing the other way from him.

While looking away from him, I then felt him softly kissing my neck. My eyes had closed, the feeling of his lips against my neck felt so good that I tilted my head more allowing him to kiss my neck some more. "You smell so good." He groaned.

He cupped the side of my face moving my face towards his, his lips met with mine kissing me softly and passionately, his hands began to slide up and down my back that gave me chills from the touch. I cupped both sides of his face kissing him harder, a soft moan escaped me when he pulled away and began kissing my neck again. "Chris.." I moaned out quietly, my breathing had picked up when he moved his lips down in between my breasts, my hands cupped his head, and I tilted my head back as his kisses were feeling to good against my skin.

I pulled him back up to my lips, kissing him with urgency and desire, I was feeling wet below, and wanted nothing more than for him to take me right there. He slid my dress up and his hand made its way inside my panties, I then felt his finger slide between my folds making its way inside my wetness, I grabbed a hold of his hair while he pleasured me below, his lips met with mine kissing me harder and more demanding. I then felt another finger go inside me that had me moaning out his name.

"Chris." I panted, I began to shiver when he moved his lips to my soft spot on my neck, softly sucking on my neck that sent electricity throughout my body, giving me an orgasm.

He pulled his fingers out of me, then placed them in his mouth cleaning his fingers off and humming to the taste of me. He then pulled me in for another kiss "You taste wonderful." He moaned in my mouth. We kissed until we were both out of breath "I should get back before they send out a party looking for me." I panted.

"I have to get back to work myself." He says kissing me again. "I want you... I want you so bad right now." He pulled back and cupped the sides of my face, looking me deeply in the eyes "What I would give to take you back to my room right now and make passionate love to you. You look amazingly hot tonight, and I hate that you have to be with him and not with me." He says looking at me with intense love in his eyes.

He took my hand and walked me over to the door, placing a soft kiss on my lips before opening the door "Be careful, call me if you need anything." He said quietly. I nodded my head and smiled.

He headed back to the bar, while I headed over to the bathroom. I then cleaned myself up and refreshed myself before I went back out to everyone. I needed to cool off, my heart was still pounding fast, and I was still throbbing below.

Once I calmed down I opened the door to go back to my table, and Austin was standing in the hallway looking pissed.

"Get lost?" He asked angrily .

"No?" I said nervously.

"What are you doing?" He asked pinning me against the wall, with both his hands pressed on each side of me against the wall.