Chapter II: Day One of Hell

Camila's POV

"You really replaced me with a fucking ex-convict. Not even just an ex-con but the musty, deadbeat baby daddy to your kid!" Dinah lectured me during our down time on the tour bus. Finn was taking his afternoon nap so we only had a little bit of time before he started wailing.

Feeling subtly guilty but not really, "I know, I know. But trust me, DJ, this is gonna be so good."

"How?" she frowned.

"I saw the opportunity to make her pay for what she's done and this is my way of doing it," I stated proudly.

"By paying her twenty four bucks an hour? That's more than you ever paid me!" she whined.

"You honestly think I'm gonna pay her that much? At least in the beginning?" I pushed her arm.

"Well, I don't know. You're the nicest, most charitable person I know," she smiled.

"Aww," I grinned back, not being able to hold back from kissing her cheek. "But not when it comes to Lauren. Hell, I hadn't been able to say her name out loud since yesterday."

"Still... you're giving her a chance to redeem herself?" she cringed.

"Hell no, I'm not. I'm making her put up with me and my schedule for the next four long months. And you of all people should know how much of a pain in the ass it is to be my PA," I smirked.

"I mean... it's surely hard as fuck but I do it because I love you so much," she added to the cuteness.

"Well, Lauren doesn't love me or even like me whatsoever so this will be complete torture for her," I chuckled and so did she as she caught on. "Plus, I'll make the job even harder for her along with a few pranks just to piss her off a little extra."

"Pranks? I want in," her eyes went excitedly wide.

"Obviously. I can't do it without you, pal," I grinned.

"So, what are we talking? Light pranks or pranks that are really mean?"

"I was thinking we could start with light ones and make them worse throughout the tour. She's a pretty thick skinned person so we'll have to take it up a notch. Not just what we do to Christian," I rolled my eyes at the pranks we pulled on one of my tour managers. They were pretty mean sometimes but this was Lauren... it as a must now.

"Oh yeah, I bet she's a stone cold bitch after prison," she sighed.

"Yeah, she's kind of weird but doesn't surprise me when we know how cruel she is. Just remember she deserves all the pain and misery we'll give her," I told seriously for her to nod.

"Of course. We're gonna make Lauren's life even worse than that prison," she devilishly smirked.

"It's the revenge I've always needed," I smirked back just as sinisterly.

***

Lauren's POV

"Where do you want me to cum?" I breathed heavily, almost reaching my climax inside of Ally.

"It doesn't matter, you have a condom on," she said and that did it for me. Something about her bluntness was always so sexy.

"Fucking shit," I whimpered, pumping out the orgasm into the rubber. Ally thankfully came with me and moaned relentlessly, making it feel even better. I collapsed onto her left side, feeling spent after our fourth round.

"Oh my god, how much juice do you have in that thing?" she panted.

"I think that was my last ounce," I removed the condom off my softening length... the fourth and last Magnum in the box. "And no more rubbers."