Chapter VI: Consequences

Camila's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me, Lauren?!" I shouted, ripping open the curtain of her bunk to find her and someone underneath the blanket.... oh my lord.

She immediately stopped the head moving up and down. "What the fuck, man?! How dare you interrupt my precious blowy time!"

"How dare I?!" my eyes widened furiously.

"Oh... sorry, Camila," Gabi came out from under and... wiped her mouth. Ugh.

"Jesus, Gabi, leave!" I had to turn away and cover my mouth since I didn't know if I was literally going to throw up this time. Lauren frequently disgusted me so it was bound to happen eventually.

"See you later, sweetheart," Lauren kissed her goodbye which again, made me gag.

"No, you won't be seeing her again because as of now, she's banned from this tour," I said to her.

"Are you fucking serious, Canola?" she groaned, throwing her head back. "Now who else is gonna suck me off?" she grumbled.

"Suck yourself off, you pig," I squinted.

"It's not as fun," she sighed. Okay, she had to be joking, right?

"Just shut up, I have something else to go off on you about," I began, watching her get out her bag of marijuana. "And would you fucking stop smoking for once?!" I snatched it out of her hands and threw it in the trash can.

"Nooo! You evil bitch!" she pushed past me and fetched it from the trash.

"You are literally repulsive," I couldn't hold back cringing at her taking it back and stuffing it into her pants.

"I'm not letting you disrespect God's plant like that, you little monster" she griped. "It's okay, baby, I'll protect you from the wicked witch," she deadass said into her... pants.

"You make it so easy for people to never want to talk to you again," I leaned against the bunks.

"That's the goal, Cami. Got my father to do that, my mother comes and goes but it's whatever... then you when this tour's over," she winked, stepping past me to go into the backroom.

"So, you don't talk to your parents. Or you deliberately hate them," I frowned, following her.

"Hmm, shit did I say that?" she spoke aloud.

"Yes."

"Well, I'm not confirming nor denying that since it... for the millionth time, has nothing to do with you," she continued to repeat after I tried asking about her family. I mean, I didn't push her but I hoped she'd at least give me something.

But she just confirmed that her dad was definitely out of her life. And her mom was maybe getting there since they still didn't have the best relationship. Hmm. Clara had surely been in Lauren's life while they were rolling in big money. But now? Apparently not. Couldn't blame her though. Who'd be proud of a loser like this?

"Anyway... I heard you've been talking shit about me to my fans," I straightened up, putting on a brave face.

"You heard right," she chuckled.