Mission

Enjoy!

'Loonatics we have a problem. An unknown criminal is robbing the Acmetropolis satellites. You better stop them before things starts to heat up'

"Them?"

Ace asked.

'There are 6 that are up to no good. Good luck loonatics. Zadavia out'

"You know this mission might be interesting"

Tech said rubbing his chin in thought

"Really, how so?"

Duck asked standing up from his seat.

"We don't know any villians that would want anything to do with satellites except of course Black Velvet"

"Well then whoever this new villian is lets give them a warm welcome, the loonatics style. Let's jet"

Ace said.

*Acmetropolis Satellite*

"Come on boys! Put your back into it, we haven't got all day!"

Yelled a female bunny that was smirking and playing with a yo-yo.

"This city could use a better security system"

She said with a smile looking towards the securities that were tied up. She happily swinged her yo-yo at a security's head knocking him out. The moment was interrupted when she heard the object make a clattering sound. The bunny angrily looked towards her goons.

"Careful with that, those aren't souvenirs"

"Sorry ma'am"

"Yeah your definitely going to be sorry"

Said a voice, the bunny looked around.

"Who said that?"

She asked angrily.

"I did"

Ace said coming down from the ceiling along with the others. The female bunny smirk flicking her hair flirting with Ace.

"Oh is that so cutie, well let me properly introduce myself I am Daisy or you can call me your worst nightmare"

Just then a giant box crate was thrown right at Ace who easily dodged it. While he was distracted Daisy swinged her leg underneath Ace's feet, she quickly sat on his back wrapping the yo-yo around his neck choking him.

The other loonatics were already fighting their own battle with Daisy's henchmen. As Daisy was grinning choking him, Duck threw a fire ball at Daisy who easily dodged it flipping backwards releasing Ace from his torture.

"Give up your surrounded"

Duck said smirking. Daisy looked around and notice the loonatic team gathered around her, she rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Fine, whatever, I give up"

She said as Rev put the handcuffs on her.  Duck smirk.

"Hmm, that was easier than I thought."

"Now we just need to ask Ms. Daisy here some questions"

Ace said dusting off his uniform.

"Oh but can we do that tomorrow, I'm really tired"

Daisy said letting out a yawn. Ace glared at her.

"Sorry lady but your going to jail"

"Um actually Chief I was thinking if maybe I can take her back to HQ and ask her questions?"