Argument

Enjoy!

Tech was in his room pacing back  and forth letting out a sigh as he thought over about what he was about to say to his wife about staying away from Daisy, it won't be easy but he just hopes it doesn't blow up in his face. After a while, he heard barking of his pups and smiled as they ran into his room and started to surround his legs.

"Its nice to see all of you guys again"

Tech said happily petting and rubbing his pups head. Just then Natalie came in and Tech walked up to her kissing her on the lips.

"Hey do you mind if we talk alone?"

Tech asked and Natalie nodded and send the pups out to play with Lexi and Ace. She closed the door, locking it up.

"So what's going on?"

She asked as she sat down on the bed.

"Natalie I don't want you to be hanging out with Daisy anymore"

Natalie frown in confusion and was about to comment but Tech continued.

"But before you bite my head off, I want you to listen to my reasoning"

Natalie closed her mouth and nodded as she listen to her husband speak.

"She is a very very bad person. I looked up in her background and she is a copy cat from some comic books and she has killed dozens of people and is wanted from dozens of state and I'm only telling you this because I want to protect you Natalie and the pups so please listen to me when I say to stay away from her she is very bad news"

Natalir waited for him to finish and was able to speak.

"So?"

Tech eyes open wide and his mouth open wide.

"What do you mean 'so'? She's a criminal"

"But you don't see how I see it"

"Oh really enlighten me"

"I see a girl thats trying to make a change, the things she did is in the past, she probably just changed into different personas for to have another shot at life"

"But.."

"But nothing. Remember I didn't want to give society a chance after what they did to me but you made me see it differently it took time but I still change even though society hasn't"

Tech let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Natalie please..."

"I don't want to hear it and first of all you can't tell me who to talk to. Because you don't see me giving you a choice either stay at home with me or be a super hero, so give Daisy a chance"

Natalie said sternly with a frown. Tech was about to comment but Natalie was heading towards the door in which he quickly leaned against it preventing her from leaving.

"Okay okay, I can't tell you who to talk to but at least keep some distance from her just a little and don't tell her anything from what I just told you"

Natalie reluctantly nodded.

"Fine I'll keep my distance"

"Thank you. You know I love you right?"

Tech asked with a grin. Natalie raised one eye brow with a smirk.

"Yeah I love you too"

She said kissing him on the lips.

*With Red and Rev*

Rev and Red were out on a date having lunch. They were enjoying their meal and conversation but as for Rev he knew eventually he would need to bring up the conversation about Daisy.

"Hey babe can I ask you something?"

Red nodded giving him, her full attention.

"If I was to ask you to stay away from someone but it would be for your own safety would you stay away from that person?"

Red frown and thought for a moment.

"Umm yeah I guess I would take your advice. Why what's the problem?"

"Its just....how close of friends are you with Daisy?"

Red then smiled.

"Well she actually keeps very good company and is very funny. Why do you ask?"

Rev's face sadden a little and the smiled on Red's face disappeared when she notice that look.

"Is there something wrong with Daisy?"

"I want you to stay away from Daisy, she is actually a criminal, I mean of course she is we stopped her and her goons from stealing the satellite but it turns out its more than just stealing. It turns out she has a whole history of murdering people just for fun and taking up copy cats from the DC comics"

Red was quiet as she listen to what her boyfriend was saying. After Rev was done explaining he waited for Red to say something.

"A-are you sure this is all true?"

Red asked with one eye brow raised. Rev nodded.

"Tech looked up on her files but thanks to the DNA it lead him to find out she took three copy cats. She's wanted from dozens of states because of her crime. So please don't tell her anything, don't make it look suspicious and just keep your distance"

Red nodded.

"Okay I'll keep my distance"

"Good"

"Does Natalie know about it?"

"Tech is telling her at this moment as we speak"

Red let out a sigh.

"To be honest, I wasn't expecting this at all"

"And I got to be honest with you, I wasn't expecting you to take this so calmly"

Red giggled.

"How did you thought I was going to react?"

"I actually thought there was going to be an argument"

"Hahahaha well you don't have to worry because I understand"

"What a relief"

He said with a smile. He grabbed hold of Red's hand in his and caress her knuckles.

"You know I'm doing for your saftey right?"

"Of course Rev, and you don't have to worry about a thing"

She said as she leaned over kissing him gently on the lips.

"So how about we go walking through shopping center?"

Red looked at Rev in surprise.

"Your taking me out shopping?"

"Of course I got to treat my queen and spoil her"

Red kissed him once more on the lips.

"I don't deserve you Rev"

"You deserve everything babe"

A/N Rate and Comment