Good Treatment

Warning Lemon!! Enjoy!

Daisy moan as she had her back against the wall and Ace was pressed up against body kissing her on the side of her neck. His legs in between her legs, Daisy rubbed his hard member with her knee causing him to pull away panting. He slid his hand down her short rubbing her clit causing her to moan.

"That was a nice (moan) stunt you pulled"

She said with a moan. Ace leaned closer to her mouth and pressed his finger against her lips.

"Sshhh no more talking before someone hears us"

He said in a soft whisper. He then continued to kiss her neck trailing down lower to her chest and yanked her blouse of revealing her breast and erect nipples. He leaned down capturing one nipple with his teeth and began sucking on it harshly. His other hand inside her shorts started to rub her clit faster causing her to lean her head back biting her lip keeping her from screaming. He then gave her other breast the same treatment.

Daisy was panting and pushed Ace away from her and pushed him against the wall and got on her knees. She hurriedly yank down his pajama pants and began stroking his shaft, licking around the whole shaft and suck harshly on the tip causing Ace to gasp and pant. He quickly covered his mouth when Daisy began to deep throat him fast, licking and sucking around his cock.

Daisy smirk as she looked up at Ace who had his eyes closed and his head leaning back against the wall. After a while Ace felt he was almost there, he opened his eyes looking down and scopped Daisy's hair up and began to thrust into her mouth faster. Daisy happily let him set the pace but a few minutes later she could taste the pre-cum coming from the tip and the next thing she knew she was swallowing his cum.

"That was good"

Ace said lowly panting. Daisy smirk.

"And the fun's not over yet"

She stood on the ground, turning herself around and pulled her shorts and panty down revealing her ass to Ace as she got down on her hands. Ace smirk and got down on his knees and spanked it and quickly regretted it hoping no one heard the sound. Daisy softly giggled causing Ace to chuckle.

"You ready for me baby?"

"Give it to me daddy"

She said with a smirk. Ace licked his lips and spitted on his hand wetting up his fingers. He spread her lips pussy's lips and inserted one finger, thrusting it in and out. Daisy moan at the feeling and gasp as she felt the second finger enter her body stretching her pussy.

"Ace"

She hissed his name as he thrust his third finger inside her, stretching her insides. He thrusted them deep inside feeling her get more wet, he then roughly pulled his fingers out causing Daisy to moan and groan.

"You been a bad girl, haven't you baby?"

He said lowly as he began to stroke his cock looking down at Daisy who's ass was up in the air and her upper body down on the floor.

"Mmmm yeah daddy punish me, fuck me hard"

She said lowly and squirm when she felt a harsh pinch on both her butt cheeks.

"Don't tell me what to do"

He said grabbing Daisy's waist roughly and pressed his cock to her pussy and thrust inside. Daisy leaned her head back, arching as he enter her body and began to pant from the hard thrust. Ace didn't bother to wait for Daisy to adjust to his size and began to thrust at a fast speed but Daisy didn't mind at all. Ace roughly grab her waist forcing her to meet in time with his thrust causing her hips to bruise and her butt cheeks to turn red from harsh slapping of skin on skin.

Daisy bite her arm to keep from yelling or moaning too loud.

"It feels g-good"

She said lowly.

"S-so good, don't stop"

Ace roughly pinched her butt cheeks once again.

"What did I just say, d-dont tell me what t-to do"

He said as he went faster pounding into Daisy's pussy.

"Gosh your t-tight and h-hot"

Daisy moan as she felt a pressure on her lower stomach.

"I-Im almost there"

Ace heard her and was relieved ad he also felt his end coming.

"M-me too"

After a couple of harsh thrust, Ace quickly pulled out and Daisy got up and face Ace's cock and waited for her treat, just a few more strokes and Ace cum all over her face. Ace panted harshly and smirk as he saw Daisy licking up the cum on her face. Daisy was slightly panting and stood up fixing up her clothes.

She leaned her body up against Ace with hooded eyes.

"Thanks for the good treatment"

She said as she leaned over and gave his a peck on the lips before she could leave, Ace grabbed hold of her hand.

"Daisy why can't we start a relationship?"

"We have a perfect relationship of friends with benefits"

"I mean a real relationship"

Daisy rolled her eyes.

"Ace come on don't push what we have"

"I'm not, I'm just..."

"Ace its fine how it is, just leave it alone, okay"

Ace cast his eyes down.

"Okay"

Daisy smiled as she placed her hand on his chin lifting up his head.

"Alright then good night cutie"

"Good night"

Ace said with a grin. Daisy left the room while Ace fixed up his clothes and got into bed. He had his arms underneath his head looking up at the ceiling in thought.

'I really love you Daisy, but I just don't understand why you don't want to be in a relationship with me. I can make you happy, I can give you the world, I can treat you better than anyone else. Was there someone else that hurt you?"

Ace thought sadly as he went to sleep with a broken heart.

A/N Rate and Comment