Wedding

Enjoy!

The day had finally arrived of Rev and Red's wedding, and everyone couldn't be happier. The team found out about Daisy....Uh Zoey's return and was in quite a shocker to everyone. Lexi apologize to Zoey although she would love to knock the daylight right out of her but forgave her none the less.

The wedding was taking place near a waterfall surrounded by trees and grass hidden in a reserve area. Red was nervously pacing back and forth luckily Zoey and Natalie were helping her get ready for her big day.

"Ugh what if I can't go through with this? What if I'm not good enough for him? What if he realize he made a huge mistake, I mean not even his parents are coming because he cut them off his life just for me? What if he cheats, what would I do?..."

And the questions continue to roll off Red's beak. Zoey rolled her eyes and nudge Natalie to talk to Red, she smiled nervously and walked up to the pacing road runner.

"Hey Red try to relax"

"But..."

"But nothing, Rev loves you. I mean you don't have to worry about those kind of things, you probably don't know if he is probably thinking the same thing."

Red looked at Natalie with hope.

"You think so?"

"I know so, this is the day you both become as one, no matter what obstacle may come, you both can handle it together"

For a second Natalie thought she actually got through to her but frown when the questions started again.

"But he's such a sweet guy, I don't deserve him...."

Natalie stare at Red as she continue to ramble about how Rev is a great guy. She looked back at Zoey who was smirking at the scene.

"Do you want to maybe help?"

She asked. Zoey waved her hand.

"Nah your doing great"

Zoey said causing Natalie to glare at her. Zoey smiled but her mind trailed off to Ace.

'I wonder if we will get married soon'

She thought with hope until Natalie snapped her finger in front of her.

"Come on the wedding is about to start"

*Wedding*

Rev and Red walked hand in hand down a red carpet with the waterfall right behind them creating a beautiful scenery.

"Are you nervous?"

Rev asked his soon to be wife. Red nodded shyly.

"Me too"

Rev said shyly. The two began to share their vows and their wedding rings. The couple happily kissed while their friends cheered for them. Everyone gathered to the reception to eat and make a toast, to everyone's surprise Rev's parents arrived.

"Ma, Pa what are you doing here?"

Rev asked holding Red's hand in hers.

"We wanted to see our son get married and to apologize for our behavior and our actions. Red can you ever forgive us."

Harriet asked with her hands together. Rev looked to Red who smiled and nodded.

"Apology accepted"

Red said and Harriet and Ralph pulled her and their son into a big hug.

"Welcome to the family"

Ralph said proudly. The team were happy to see everything is starting to work out for Rev and Red. Ace frown as he was looking for Zoey and smirk as he saw her sitting on a rock near the waterfall looking towards the water. He came up beside her and sat down.

"Hey"

Zoey looked up at her boyfriend.

"Hey"

"So the wedding was nice right?"

He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah it was, I'm happy for Rev and Red"

Ace raised one eye brow.

"I feel a 'but' coming on"

He said causing Zoey to giggle.

"I was just thinking, what would it be like if we were to one day get married. Would I be a great wife? Am I stable enough to take care of a child?"

"You know I was thinking about that too, but we need to take things day by day and yeah maybe one day I would love to get married with you when we are both ready"

Zoey smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You sure do know what to say and may I just say sir you look dashing in that tux"

She said with a grin.

"Oh well thank you ma'am, you sure do look beautiful yourself"

He said leaning close to kiss her on the cheek but was thrown off balance when Zoey pushed him causing him to fall off the rock and into the water. He quickly resurface and looked at Zoey in surprise who was busy laughing. He smirk.

"Oh so you think that's funny huh? Well how about this?"

He said yanking Zoey's leg causing her to fall in the water. Zoey resurface and playfully glared at him.

"Oh you are so going to pay for that"

"Oh yeah, what are you planning to do?"

Ace asked as he swim closer to Zoey pulling her into the deep waters.

"I might need to punish you"

Zoey said lowly seductively stroking Ace's chest and gently tugging on his tie. Ace smirk as he leaned down closer to her, staring into her eyes.

"Oh kinky"

He said wrapping his arms around her waist before capturing Zoey's lips into a passionate kiss. He licked her lips asking for entrance, she smiled and opened her mouth allowing him entrance and moan as he roam his tongue inside exploring every inch. He smirk into the kiss as he deepen the kiss and sucked and stroke Zoey's tongue causing more moans to spill from her mouth. They gently pulled away when air became a problem. Zoey was panting with a smile.

"I love you Ace, I really do"

"And I love you too Zoey"

He said as he leaned down to kiss her once more but was interrupted when yell came from Slam as he jump into the water causing a big splash. Ace and Zoey laugh and everyone else happily jumped inside the water risking their clothes getting wet.

A/N Rate and Comment