Honeymoon

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

"So where are we going for our honeymoon, my love?"

Red asked her husband, wrapping her arms around his neck. It was the day after their wedding and Rev had plans for their honeymoon. Rev smiled.

"I was thinking, we can go back to the waterfall. If that's okay with you?"

Rev asked. Red eyes shine happily.

"Oh yaay, it was so much fun over there. I don't mind if we spend our honeymoon at the waterfall at long as were together"

She said with bright smile, Rev smiled and leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you Red"

"I love you too Rev"

*At The Waterfall*

Rev and Red were on a blanket laying down on the grass, Rev was hovering on top of Red as he kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands roam over her body. Red moan at every touch her husband makes in contact with her body because with just one touch send shivers down her spine. Rev gently pulled away looking down at Red with lust and love in his eyes. Red was panting and looked up at Rev with hooded eyes showing love, lust and fear.

"Rev can we please go slow?"

Red asked hesitantly when she saw Rev grab the bottle of lubricant from his bag. He smiled at her gently.

"Of course we can. I want the both of us to feel pleasure"

Rev said giving Red a reassuring kiss before trailing down to her breast. He capture a nipple onto his beak and began to suck on it causing Red to blush and moan.

"Ah ah Rev"

She moan as Rev gave the other nipple the same treatment. He then sat up to see his blushing and panting wife.

"Are you ready for the next part?"

He asked causing her blush to brighten up but none the less nodded. Rev opened to the bottle of lubricant applying some on his fingers. He then position one finger at her entrance and looked at her.

"Take a deep breathe okay, this might hurt"

Red did what she was told and hiss when she felt his finger push through her entrance. Rev had his eyes on her making sure not to see any sign of pain. He then gently began thrusting his finger in and out slowly trying to get his wife use to the feeling.

"Does it hurt?"

He asked softly.

"No...it just feels weird"

Rev smirk and added a second finger causing Red to start panting and moan a little from the stretch. He then began thrusting his finger in and out in a perfect rythm. Red was starting to moan.

"Ugh ah this feels good ah ah ah"

Rev then smiled knowing she wasn't in pain but he cringed when he felt Red wince at the pain as soon as he began scissoring his fingers.

"Ah ah ah Rev ah ah ah"

Rev let out a groan at the feeling of his wife's pussy trying close down his fingers. He can easily feel how tight she is, Red arch her back panting hard as he entered his third finger stretching her as much as he can. After a while, Red groan at the loss when Rev remove his fingers.

"Now the fun part"

Rev said as he lubed up his erect cock from the preparation show. He got into position holding on to her waist and entered her stretch pussy. Red whimper from the pain as she tried to pull away but Rev pulled her back and hold her still until he was all the way in.

"Ah ah ah Rev it hurts ah ah ah pull it out ah ah ah its too big ah ah ah I can't take it"

Red said with tears gathering in her eyes from the pain. Rev felt guilty but he knew there was no other way around it.

"I know baby, just try to relax"

Rev said through a groan, he really wanted to start thrusting from the tight heat surrounding his member. He gently wiped away her tears giving her a loving kiss on the lips. A few minutes, Red gave Rev the okay, he nodded and pulled out slowly with the tip still inside before thrusting back in all the way causing Red to moan and whimper.

"Ah Rev"

Rev pulled out again and looked down and saw his cock in blood. He knew he broke her wall and was glad to be her first. He gently thrust back in settling into a normal pace. Red wrapped her arms around Rev's scratching his back each time he entered her body.

"Rev ah ah ah f-faster ah ah h-harder ah ah ah please"

She whined as she spread her legs more open wrapping her legs around her husband's waist. Rev was panting as he went faster and harder.

"Like this baby?"

Rev asked with a smirk.

"Yes yes yes ah ah ah"

Red moaned. A few moments later they felt their end coming.

"Red I'm gonna cum"

"Me too"

A couple of hard thrust and Red cum screaming Rev's name. Rev went harder and deeper as he felt Red tighten around him as he cum hard and deep into Red coating her insides. A few moments of panting, Rev gently pulled out causing Red to moan.

"That was unbelievable"

Red said panting with a smile. Rev smirk.

"I'm glad"

He said as soon as he finally caught his breathe. He rolled over on his back pulling Red on top of him.

"I love you Red"

"I love you too Rev. So is there a part two?"

Red asked with a smirk and hooded eyes looking directly into Rev's eyes who smirk in return.

"We have the rest of the day"

He said before capturing Red's lips into a passionate kiss, Red moan and began to stroke his hard feathery chest.

"Good because I don't think I want to stop"

Red said after pulling away from the kiss.

A/N Rate and Comment