Break Out

Enjoy!

The next morning, Natalie took the pups home for they can allow Tech to work.

"Good morning how was your sleep?"

Tech asked to Daisy who was glaring at him.

"Horrible thanks to your guard puppies. Now can we just get this over with so I can go back home"

"I don't think your in the right place to negotiate, you committed a crime and for that you need to pay the consequences"

"You know what I think, I think this is torture enough because your lecturing me"

It was now Tech's turn to glare at the bunny.

"What were you planning to do with that satellite?"

"That is not your concern, I was just running an errand"

"Okay so who are you working for?"

"Me, myself and I"

Tech was starting to become annoyed but decided to go with a different approach.

"You know its a shame really, I was hoping for I can get you to avoid jail but your lack of answers are making me want to call the police"

"Just get it over with"

"Do you really want to go to jail?"

Daisy cast her eyes down.

"No...but let me ask you something if your kid's lives were on the line would you do anything for them?"

Tech stood frozen he wasn't expecting that kind of question.

"Exactly you would do anything for them.... Its not like I have much of a choice"

Daisy said sadly. Tech got up from the chair making his way to the door.

"Just give me a moment"

As soon as Tech left, Daisy was grinning.

'Well at least that would keep him busy with the lie I just pulled on him'

Daisy looked at the chain around her hands.

'Hmmm i hate using my powers because I feel like I'm cheating but if it gets me out of here then good'

*With Tech and Ace*

"So did you finally got anything out of her?"

Ace asked

"Actually Chief, I think the reason why she did what she did is because she has a child's life on the line"

"Are you sure? She doesn't look like a motherly type"

"I know but if maybe we can give her a chance then we can also help her get her child back"

Ace looked at Tech with a slight doubt.

"Are you sure you haven't got soft since you and Natalie had the pups?"

Tech got surprise by the question and shook his head.

"Alright then but let me come with you"

"Sure"

As they headed back into Tech's they were surprise when they notice their prisoner was gone. A sound of an alert came on Tech's computer, he immediately turned it on.

"What's going on?"

Ace asked

"Someone hacked into the hover bike main system"

Tech said

"Do you have a tracking device?"

"Yeah its just..."

Tech said trailing off, until they heard a knock on the window and both eyes quickly turn to the left and saw Daisy smirking on the hover bike. She spoke into the head set.

"Vroom vroom motherfucker"

She said before cutting off the connection.

"Do you want me to contact the others to follow her?"

Tech asked.

"Nah, I'll handle her alone"

Ace said before running to his hover bike and flew with the tracjing device of Daisy's location.

Daisy happily scream as the cool wind blew her hair.

"Okay let's see how fast this baby can go"

She said pressing the button for a full throttle. As she continue to fly an alert came on her screen saying

'Disengaged'

"What?!"

She yelled, and a few seconds the power turn off causing her to have an emergency landing.

"Son of a bitch!!"

She yelled as soon as she hit the ground. She lay there for a couple of minutes and slowly sit up clutching her head.

"Ugh my aching head"

She groan in pain, she then heard a sound and the next thing she knew Ace was standing over her.

"Great"

Daisy said sarcastically. Ace angrily yanked on her arm pulling her up from the ground and putting the handcuffs on her

*In Jail*

"What?! Please you can't leave me in here"

Daisy yelled from behind the bars gripping it tightly.

"I'm sorry but you left me no choice. I tried helping you, I tried to give you a chance....."

"Then give me a second chance, please I'll be good this time"

Ace rolled his eyes and began to walk away with Daisy still calling out for him.

"Wait please, I can help you, I have powers too, so if you leave me here then chances are I'm still going to get out"

Ace froze at that and walked back to Daisy's cell.

"What can you do?"

"Just watch"

Daisy kept her hands on the bars and a few second later, the bars began to freeze into icicles. Ace eyes open wide at the scene but thought for a moment.

"Please"

Daisy pleaded but before Ace can do anything Daisy stretched out her hands out of the bars grabbing on to his uniform pulling him closer to her and she pressed her lips hard against his. A few seconds they pulled away, Ace looked at Daisy surprise as she simply smirk.

"There is a lot more where that came from, all you need to do is let me out and I can help you stop the bad guys"

Surprisingly Ace smirk at her and leaned a bit closer to her face.

"Usually I'm not suppose to do this but you really convinced me, but let's keep this between us okay doll face."

Daisy smirk licking her lips.

"Anything you want baby"

She said lowly. Ace smirk and pressed his lips against hers, Daisy gasp as she felt his tongue slid inside her mouth roaming inside roughly. He then pulled away leaving a panting bunny.

"Now let me just get you out and pretend this never happened"

Daisy happy nodded and left, once he was gone Daisy send a glare behind his back and wiped her mouth.

'The things I do for this damn city'

She thought angrily.

A/N Rate and Comment