Girl Talk

Enjoy!

A few days later, Natalie decided that Tech needed to spend more time with the pups, so he offered to take the pups out for to play in the park, Lexi, Slam and Rev offered to go with him to also enjoy the fresh air while Ace and Duck went to buy some takeout food for everyone. So that leaves Natalie, Red and Daisy alone at HQ.

Daisy decided to actually help the loonatics in their mission only if there is any trouble they get stuck on. Red would hang out at HQ with the others and is also dating Rev. As for Daisy and Ace, they are not in a relationship but more like friends with benefits. Tech is trying to get Daisy to use her powers for he could write down her abilities but she is making it very hard for him because she hates using her powers.

The sound of laughter was coming from HQ in the kitchen. Daisy, Red and Natalie were laughing at the stories they were sharing drinking milkshakes.

"So Natalie, tell us how you met Genius?"

Daisy said taking a drink of her shake. Natalie smiled.

"Well I was being chased down by some bad wolves while trying to protect my pack and the next thing I know I end up in the city. The people end up calling the loonatics for to handle me, and somehow me and Tech started talking more and more and we somehow manage to stay together"

"That's so sweet"

Red said with her hand mixing the milkshake. Daisy stood up and stretched, she took out her yo-yo and started to play with it doing tricks of her very own while Red and Natalie watched.

"Your very good Daisy"

Red said. Daisy did a slight bow.

"Thank you, Thank you"

While Red and Natalie clapped.

"So Daisy, tell us what's going on between you and Ace?"

Natalie asked with a smirk crossing her arms over her chest with one eye brow raised. Daisy froze.

"I don't know what your talking about?"

She said trying to brush off her nerves.

"Yeah right, I know there is something going on between you two."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because every time when both of you are in a same room together, supposedly training, both of you smell like each others scent"

"I don't think its any of your business"

Daisy said coldly. Natalie just laughs.

"Relax I'm not gonna fight or beat it out of you but just for the record stay away from rooms that have cameras"

"What?!"

"Yeah I know about the friends with benefits kind of relationship but if you guys don't want anyone else to find out please keep it in low profile"

"Does Tech know?"

"No, luckily I deleted the time lapse before he even saw anything. He lectured me about messing with the cameras but I was deleting the scene"

"Oh....well...thanks"

"No problem"

"Don't tell anyone about it, you too Red"

Red nodded and Natalie looked at Daisy.

"So when are you and Ace going to get together?"

"Never"

"What? What do you mean never?"

"I mean never, no feelings attached"

"But..."

"Look what I do is my business and Ace and I can't be together"

"Do you want to?"

Daisy looked at the ground glaring at the floor.

"No"

"Daisy..."

"Just drop this topic okay"

Natalie remained quiet, so Red decided to speak up.

"So, how did you got your powers? The meteor?"

She asked Daisy.

"Actually I was born with it"

"No way, that has to be so cool"

"I guess you could say that"

"Why don't you use it?"

"Because if I use it too much, then its going to be hard to control it"

"Ooohhh"

"What about you Natalie?"

Daisy asked the female coyote.

"What?"

"Were you born as a regular coyote or anthro?"

"Actually I was experimented on humans and the next thing I know, I could walk and talk like a human but I sometimes just rather stay in my natural habitat"

"And you Red, what's up with you and Rev? Are you both together yet?"

Daisy grinned at Red who blushed.

"Um we are just going out on dates but its not official.."

"Yet"

"Hahaha okay may be we will be together soon, I just don't know when"

"Well it should be soon because by the looks of it, he talks about you non stop and I heard your a good dancer"

Red blush causing Natalie and Daisy to giggle at the roadrunner.

"Well I heard that Natalie is a good singer"

Red said to Daisy who looked at Natalie with surprise.

"Oh you don't say"

"What about you Daisy? Do you sing or dance?"

Natalie asked the bunny.

"Both actaully"

"Now this just gave me an idea"

Red said happily and ran to Rev's room and came back with a comic book.

"What's this?"

Daisy asked looking at the DC comic.

"We can surprise our guys, performing a song"

"I'm liking it so far, so what's the plan?"

"Well we are going to need costumes, Daisy you can be the Black Canary, Natalie you will be the Catwomen and I will be Huntress"

"Are you sure we can pull this off?"

"Of course, the guys will be back in 30 minutes, that's just enough time"

"Just one question"

Natalie asked

"Why do I have to be the cat?"

Red giggled

"Relax, its just a costume"

Daisy smiled happily.

"Okay and what's the song called?"

"Birds of Prey"

"I'm liking the title"

Natalie said with a grin.

"Good then let's get to work"

Red said happily as they went to the training room.

*30 minutes Later*

The whole gang gathered to the headquarters just in time. As they entered the lounge they were suprise the lights were off. Ace was about to turn on the lights when a voice said

"Hit it"

Music began to play catching the guys attention.

A/N Rate and Comment