Marry Me?

Enjoy!

It was night time, Red and Rev just came from their date but they didn't want to separate just yet so they stood outside by Red's home and sat down by the cliff with a blanket looking up at the night stars, enjoying their moments together. They were in a heated make out that soon ended.

Red laid her head on top of Rev's chest panting from the lack of air. Rev had his arms wrapped around Red panting as well with a smile looking up at the stars. Red pulled away and looked into Rev's eyes.

"I love you Rev"

"I love you too Red"

He said as he caress her cheek that has gotten back to normal.

"Your cheek healed up nicely"

"Well it was your kisses that did the trick"

She said with a giggle causes Rev to chuckle softly with a sigh. Red looked at Rev with a serious face.

"Are you sure you made the right decision of cutting your parents out of your life?"

She asked worriedly, Rev smiled.

"Princess, we went over this. I still love my parents but until they learn that I'm never leaving you then they will have to learn."

"Okay just making sure"

"You're always making sure"

Red smile. Rev smiled back at her as their attention went back to the stars. Rev was happy as can be because in a few moments he is going to ask Red a very big question that would change their lives. He knew he was ready for the change, he just hope Red feels the same way, he was going over the words in his head for the million times that day.

"Um Red"

Red lift up her head to look at him.

"Yeah"

"Can we talk?"

And Red immediately sit up with Rev sitting up as well.

"Are you planning to break up with me?"

She asked immediately causing Rev to jump at the question and quickly shook his head.

"What? No. Of course not, why would you think that?"

Red cringed a little with a nervous smile.

"Sorry its just the 'can we talk' is sort of the thing people use to say bad news"

Rev kissed her on the lips.

"No need to worry, I could never leave you and besides I was gonna ask you the total opposite"

"What?"

Rev stood up pulling Red up as well and grabbed her hand in his. He looked up at Red with smile and with confidence.

"Red, we have been together for a year and a half and I never felt this happy in my entire life having you in my arms, having someone to hold. You lift me up when I am down and I lift you up when you're down. I want to spend the rest of my life with you for to share more memories together for we can cherish it forever. Red what I'm saying is..."

Red smiled at her boyfriend's words and gasp as she saw him got down on one knee.

"Red, will you marry me?"

He asked revealing a small purple heart box opening it to a beatiful diamond ring. Red was in tears and happily.

"Yes! Rev oh yes! I will marry you!"

She said happily and Rev took out the ring and slipped it to Red's left hand on her ring finger. Rev stood up and captured Red's lips into a loving kiss as they pulled apart leaning their foreheads together staring into each other's eyes. Rev smiled and wiped away her tears of joy, he grabbed her hand in his intertwine them together.

"Red you wanna you know why I put it on this finger?"

"Why?"

She asked curiously.

"Because from all the fingers this one specifically is the only one that leads to the heart, so it can symbolizes that my heart is yours and your heart is mine"

Red smile

"Interesting. You want to know a fun fact?"

"Sure"

"Our hearts are not actually a shape of a heart but only if your in love with someone then our hearts intertwine together actually creating a heart shape"

"Something like this"

Rev asked as he lift up his hand with Red's, and making an arch shape, Red made one with her hand too and bring it both together creating a heart shape. They both happily smiled at their heart. Red look at Rev and grabbed his chin forcing him to look at her.

"I love you Rev, so much"

"I love you too Red"

As they stared back at each other's red and green eyes, as they leaned closer to each other sealing it with a passionate kiss. After their kiss was shared, they laid back down on the blankets cuddling once again.

"So when will we tell the others?"

Red asked her fiancee.

"Um how about tomorrow"

"Sounds perfect. You know I'm actually surprise you did this alone with no one around. Why is that?"

"No reason I'm actually a keep it to myself kind of guy"

Red smirk.

"Yeah right, you just wasn't so sure if I would say yes"

Rev chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Okay well you got me"

Red laugh

"Hahaha I figured because from what I heard you can't keep your hands to yourself when it comes to Tech's inventions"

"Natalie told you about that"

"Yupp even about that time you and Lexi were 'playing video games'"

"It wasn't my fault"

"Tech specifically said not to touch anything from his lab and you did the exact opposite"

"Okay okay but now its different, I will have someone that will keep me entertain"

He said with a smirk leaning towards his fiancee who blushed up a storm. She gently pushed him away.

"Revvv! We are out in the open"

She said with a whine.

"And what's the problem with that? No one can't see us, we are in the middle of no where"

"Yeah but when you turn your head this way, its the city"

She said pointing to the tall building lights of Acmetropolis.

"Point taken"

Rev said as he kissed Red on the lips passionately.

A/N Rate and Comment