Zadavia Finds Out

Enjoy!

The next day everything at headquarters was blossoming, Natalie and the pups were visiting and Tech couldn't be more happier because the pups were now talking and was teaching them the basics of ABCs and 123s. Ace and Daisy decided to keep their new relationship in a low profile. As for Rev and Red they had great news to share.

Rev cough catching everyone's attention.

"Everyone we have great news. Red and I...."

But he didn't get a chance to finish as Zadavia came on screen catching every one by surprise.

"Your news are going to have to wait Rev"

Ace looked up at the screen.

"What's the problem Zadavia?"

"Indeed there is a problem that is right here before my eyes"

Everyone was confused at what she said but waited until she was done.

"It has come to my attention that there was something going on that I wasn't aware of in the beginning. When I first put you all together, I gave you all some rules for you to follow and you all manage to break them especially you Ace, I am very disappointed in you"

Ace remained quiet.

"I had told you all once that relationships are a distraction and they are not permitted"

Rev, Red, Natalie, Daisy, Ace and Tech froze at that statement.

"The relationships are going to end today or you will no longer be consider a hero. Ace your relationship with a villian has to end, your a leader an example but you lowered yourself into something that is a disgrace."

All eyes went to Ace and Daisy. Daisy frown and walked up to the screen.

"Hey in case you haven't notice I've change Lady thanks to Ace and I am happy to be with him."

"I am not speaking to you. Ace you should have taken her to jail"

Ace walked up to the screen.

"I did took her"

"Yes and it also shows you released her. Why?"

"Because she has powers of her own, she helped us on some of our missions"

"A villian will always be a villian and there is nothing you could do about that"

Ace closed his eyes and Daisy glared at the screen with her arms crossed over her chest. Zadavia then looked to Tech, Natalie and the pups.

"Tech, your wife and your children's should not be allowed in the headquarters at all time. I thought you were smarter than this Tech but it's too late now you have childrens. So its best she stays away from the HQ."

The pups whimpered getting behind their mother, and Tech stood in front of Natalie.

"But Zadavia, we don't spend that much time together"

"I believe you do have enough time since you did have enough time to make pups"

Natalie quietly growled. Zadavia then looked to Rev and the other roadrunner.

"Rev I demand you to leave this girl at once before you make the same mistake as Ace and Tech"

Rev was about to answer but Zadavia cut him off.

"That would be all. They are out by tomorrow or else I will be looking for replacements. Zadavia out"

The screen went blank. Everyone was quiet not knowing what to say. Ace looked to everyone.

"Who told her?"

A moment of silence went by until Lexi stepped up.

"I did"

All eyes were on Lexi. Ace glared at her.

"Why?"

He asked trying to keep his temper in check.

"You were heading down a wrong path Ace, I saved you."

"You did nothing"

"You don't know that, you were the one that told us to keep our distance from her and you were doing the exact opposite"

"She's change"

"She's a criminal. Ace for the longest time I love you and I knew I could never tell you because of Zadavia, but you were willing to risk your job as a hero for a nobody, that wasn't fair."

"What about me and Tech?"

Natalie asked angrily.

"I didn't say anything to Zadavia about that, she found that out on her own. Everyone kept it a secret even I did"

"Oh but you were willing to snitch on me"

Ace said angrily. Lexi remained quiet but stood her ground. Rev took a step up with Red right behind him holding his arm.

"Because of you, I can't be with Red anymore. T-this isn't fair"

He said on the verge of tears with Red right behind him crying her heart out. He turned around to face Red and caress her cheek before looking towards everyone.

"Last night, I propose to her and she said yes"

Everyone was in shock they didn't know whether to be happy or sad or just cry. Duck and Slam were far away from the three couples but not too far where they couldn't hear.

"Congrats"

Duck said quietly but everyone's face were sad. Natalie grabbed Tech's arm.

"Tech this isn't fair. Can't you do something?"

Tech remained quiet, Natalie looked to Ace.

"Ace?"

She then looked to everyone with tears.

"Anybody?"

She broke down crying as she bend down holding her pups into her arms as they tried their best to comfort their mother. A moment of silent tears filled the room, Daisy walked up to Lexi and was about to take a swing at her but Ace stopped her.

"Daisy no!"

Ace said holding her back.

"Because of your jealousy, it brought saddness and anger. I've changed because Ace opened my eyes maybe that's the reason why we are together and not you and him. As for Rev and Red, I never seen anyone that happy before and I want what they have, I could have it with Ace, it was so close but yet so far"

Daisy said sadly. She looked to Tech and Natalie with a sad smile. Ace pulled Daisy into a tight hug in which she happily accepted the comforting hug from her boyfriend.

"Ace?"

Ace looked to Duck.

"What are you guys going to do?"

Ace let out a sigh and closed his eyes and he hugged Daisy tightly.

A/N Rate and Comment