Chapter I- Where?

Lust's P.O.V

I woke up to the usual noises of monsters fucking. The moans and screams of pleasure and ecstasy. I hate it. "Sans~ Lets fuck~" Papyrus flirted as he walked in. He pinned me on my bed. I teleported. "Sorry Pap, not in the mood" I said quietly while I walked to the door. Papyrus groaned in annoyance. "Bro, you haven't fucked in 2 weeks! I'm starting to get worried" Papyrus admitted. "Bro, I'm just.....just so sick and tired of living like this! I'm called a slut!" I admitted.

"Bro, we're all sluts" Papyrus lifted a non-existent eyebrow. "Do you think I want to be called a slut? I don't! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of all of this!" I yelled. I ran out the door and into the forest. I sat there crying. I don't want this. I trembled. A portal opened beneath me. My sockets widened. I fell. "Ahhhhhh!! Shit! Shit shit shit!!" I cursed. I fell face planted into snow. "Ow...." I groaned in agony. I looked up from the snow to see the forest. "Wait what? I'm still home, thats for sure its just.......wait......AH!!" I screamed as I saw the snow covered in blood and dust. I jumped up and backed away.

"Is this hell? Where? This is definetely NOT my AU" I said in mere shock. I ran out of the forest and onto the bridge. "Hey Pal, don't you know how to greet a new friend?" Someone asked. I whipped my head around to the direction of the voice. I saw another skeleton, or uh, more specific, a Sans. Their hand was extended out to me for a handshake. They had a hole in their skull. One red glowing eye, a menacing smile and they wore the original Sans' hoodie but covered in blood.

His one hand was behind his back. I knew something, just something was fishy. I shook my head and trembled in fear. "Aw, c'mon Pal, I don't bite" they closed their one empty eyesocket in a wink. Their grin was still terrifying. I shook my head again. He retreated his hand. "Alright, my names Sans, Sans the skeleton but you seem to already know that" He spoke. His voice was deep but cold. His voice sent shivers down my spine.
"Y-yeah, I d-do know, I've s-seen more S-Sanses t-than just y-you" I stuttered. "Alright, welcome to HorrorTale, a blood thirsty AU" He welcomed eerily. "O-okay, m-my names L-Lust. I'm f-from UnderLust" I replied.  "Name's Horror and did you say UnderLust? The place full of sluts and whores?" He asked tilting his head. Welp that hit a nerve. I trembled even more. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, his grin turned into a concerned frown. "Y-yeah, its just, I'm s-sick and t-tired of t-that place" I replied.

"Well Pal, it was nice knowing ya" Horror said with a wide grin. He gripped my neck and took out the hand that was hidden behind his back. It revealed an axe. "I b-bet it w-wasn't, I'm not l-liked around the AU's" I wheezed. Horror's grin faltered. "What?" Horror asked with a frown. "Why?" He asked once again. "T-they call m-me a s-slut or a whore, f-from where I c-came from I d-don't blame t-them" I choked. "Just e-end my s-suffering" I closed my eyesockets, already accepting my fate. He raised his axe and swung............