Ending 1

Horror's P.O.V

There he stood, gun in hand, pointed at Lust. I didn't dare to move or he could die. I knew that SwapFell knew Lust for long enough to know his weakness. Everyone knew this, werewolves were weak against wolfsbane. It could kill them once shot through the skull or the soul. Death was very easy. "If I can't have him, no one will" Swapfell muttered. Everything was silent till........

*BANG!*

A shot ran out and Lust was shot straight through the soul. His eyes widened. He was already weak as he fell to his knees. Reaper ran and reaped SwapFell. SF dusted. I ran over to Lust and gripped his hand. "Love....." Lust whispered. "Shh, save your strength" I spoke soothingly. "Love.....you k-know I won't l-last....." Lust caressed my cheekbone. "No no, you'll survive! Everything is going to be okay" I cried. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Love....?"

Lust was growing weaker.

"Yes?"

"Promise......me....something...."

"What is it love?"

"W-when I d-die.....please s-stay good. D-don't h-hurt........other people....you c-can kill......b-but don't.......c-cut yourself......d-don't d-do self h-harm. O-okay?"

"I won't"

"Promise me"

"I-I...........I promise"

"T-thank you......"

I sobbed harder as Lust finally dusted. The only thing left was his ring. I grabbed the ring and hugged it into my chest. He's gone, and there's nothing I can do about it......

"Lust........Lust please!"

I was breaking.

"LUST!!!!!!"

I screamed in pure anguish and sorrow. The others felt my pain, my agony and my deepest cries. I couldn't save him............

Timeskip to 3 months~

I stood at Lust's grave. The words were unexpected to anyone who didn't know him.

Here Lies Lust Sans,
Changed for the better good.
Death: Shot through the soul.

R.I.P
Forever Loved By The Ones He Cared For.

I put his wedding mixture of flowers on his grave. I felt sorrow and I never moved on. I gripped my necklace. It was Lust's ring, I tied string through it so it became a memory. Everyone was at his funeral. Ink, Blue, Dream and I cried deeply. His brother showed pain. He now became pessimistic and did self-harm. I too would've done the same but I promised him. I promised and I will keep it. I'll never forget you.

I love you for an eternity and I vowed that.

Credits go to my sister, she helped me plan this ending. I still enjoy this so much.