Chapter XXII- Toriel

Lust's P.O.V

We heard a random portal open and out came a small skeleton. This fluffy thing expanded and cushioned his landing. He unwrapped the fluff and stood up. He Dust-ed off any Dust that was on him. He wore a dark blue coat with a black shirt and black pants inside. His coat had this light blue fur on the rim and in the middle was a diamond or crystal centerpiece. The gem was also blue. He wore light blue slippers and at the back seemed to be the fluff that cushioned his fall. Apparently it seems attacthed to him and it gave of a pale blue look.

He was shorter than Ink! How is that even possible? I thought Ink was the shortest. He stared at us and Error and Cross recognized him instantly. "Abyss!?" They exclaimed. "Hello" Abyss greeted.

Lust: Who are you?

Abyss: Well, as they said, my name's Abyss Sans, and you are?

Lust: I'm Lust Sans.

Abyss: Alright, hold on.

He took out a book and flipped through its pages. On the front it had the word, 'Multiverse Sanses'.

Abyss: Ah! There you are. Lets see......Comes from UnderLust, the place full of sluts. Known to be a rapist too. Okay?

Lust: Yea yea, I don't care.

Abyss: I see, you seem very uncomfortable and disturbed. Did the word 'slut' hit a nerve?

Lust: Stop talking will you?

Abyss: So, I'm right. Well anyways, I came here because Cross called me.

Everyone: *Stares At Cross*

Cross: What? He knows something about those markings.

Abyss: Wait, who has those markings?

Everyone: *Points at Lust*

Abyss: *Teleports* *Grabs Lust's arm* *Rolls up his sleeve* You have the markings of destruction.

Lust: The markings of 'destruction'!?

Abyss: You didn't come a-Cross a Umbra did you?

Lust: ..........

Abyss: Oh dear lord, it touched you and passed on some negative abilities.
Lust: Well, what do I do?

Abyss: *Flips through his book of 'The Multiverse'* You have to visit Reapertale! Toriel. She has the cure as she is a goddess of Life.

Error: I tHiNk I kNoW wHeRe tO gO.

Error opened a portal and we went through. There we saw a lovely forest and in the middle was a cottage. We saw a big figure and a two small figures with her. We knocked on the door. Someone opened it.

Abyss: You must be Reapertale! Toriel, am I correct?

???: Yes, I am! Call me Tori.

Abyss: Alright Tori, we need your help.

Toriel: Come on in!

She stepped aside and there we saw a Sans with a red scarf with a glitchy cloud over one of his eyes and a reaper. We stepped in and immediately they saw us. This reaper jumped infront of us and blocked the small red-scarved skeleton in a protective manner.

Lust: Chill Reap, I'm not gonna touch Gen.

???: Don't talk to us like you know us!!

Lust: I've changed okay! I fell in love with Horror, those days are over!

Horror wrapped an arm around my waist. Reaper lowered his arm(Lust knows his name just not the others, thats why his dialogue is in question marks) and stepped back.

Lust: Everyone, this is Reaper and Geno and yes I know some of you know them.

Reaper: Nice to meet you all.

He had his casual, lazy smirk back on his face.

Lust: We need to know how to get rid of these. *shows arms*

Toriel: Oh my goodness! Where did you encounter an Umbra!?

Toriel grabs my arms and was very worried.

Toriel: You need to visit the cave of the 'Silver Old One'. He knows what to do! Get into the forest of Tyto and go through the forest. Be careful.

Great, now we have to go through the forest of, Tyto? Yeah Tyto. Why does it seem dangerous.....