Chapter XXVII- Lovely Owner

Lust's P.O.V

We waited as Cherru's owner took so fucking long. I mean like hell gurl! What the hell makes you take a millenium?! Horror was leaning on me and I just stood there tiredly.

???: Cherru? Cherru!

I turned to see a brunette run over happily. "So, you must be Mary Aeri Samantha" I grinned.

Mary: Yes, I am and.....

Lust: And?

Mary: AND WHY DID YOU STEAL MY BIRD?!

She was extremely pissed.

Lust: I did not steal your bird! She was flying around freely while I went to the park with my boyfriend!

Mary: Oh please! Thats such a lie you slut!!

I froze, that word. It hurt me.

Horror: Hey lady! Don't call my boyfriend that!

Mary: You can go for someone so much better! With an actual body shape! Someone beautiful! And thats me!

Lust: Hun, everything about you is fake. The only thing that is real is possibly the shit thats coming out of your mouth.

She was a fake brunette, her boobs were fake, her ass was fake, her lips, just everything about her was fake! Even her clothes are fake! Its the fake version of Prada!

Everyone except Lust and Mary: Oooooooooo!!!

Mary: How dare you!!

Lust: Heh, deal with it bitch. I helped your bird and do you really want to see a pissed off werewolf?

Mary: *Eyes widen* W-werewolf???

Lust: In case you haven't noticed, I have ears, a tail and very sharp canines. *smiles*

She grabbed her bird and bolted off. I smirked. Serves her right.

"Hun, I know this is a very different moment than what I had planned but............will you marry me?"

I turned and saw Horror holding a amethyst, heart-shaped, diamond ring. Tears flooded to my eyes of pure happiness. My body trembled.

"Yes...." I whispered.

"What?"

"YES YES!! 5 MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I tackled Horror and pulled him into a loving kiss. Everyone in the police station cheered. Some of the girls muttered 'I'm so becoming a fujoshi after this'. I smiled happily as Horror slid the ring onto my finger.

"Hun, do you know what this calls for?"

"Champagne?"

"Yes and a little fun in the bedroom~"

"Heheheh, I love ya~"

Next thing I know is that we were in the bedroom with all of our clothes being ripped off. I bit into his neck to mark him and he groaned from pain and pleasure...........(If you wonder why he didn't mark him earlier was because he was waiting for him to propose, so he can seal their love)

Killer's P.O.V

As I was cuddled up with my lover, I hear moans and groans coming from the room. Damn Horror, you're really into it today. Oh well. That means his proposal worked.