Ending 2

Horror's P.O.V

There he stood, gun in hand, pointed at Lust. I didn't dare to move or he could die. I knew that SwapFell knew Lust for long enough to know his weakness. Everyone knew this, werewolves were weak against wolfsbane. It could kill them once shot through the skull or the soul. Death was very easy. "If I can't have him, no one will" Swapfell muttered. Everything was silent till........

*BANG!*

*missed*

SF missed?! But how?! Is that? No way!! UnderLust! Papyrus!! "Brother!!" Lust squeaked in surprise.

ULP: Sorry I'm late brother.

SF: Get the fuck off me!!!

ULP: How about no, you tried to kill my brother on his wedding day! Besides, the Readers in the back a really pissed.

SF: YOU INVITED HIM?! THE HELL?!

Lust: He's still my brother and, I wanted him to see me on my happy wedding day.

ULP: Go for it, I'll hold him down.

StoryShift: *Ahem* You may kiss the bride.

I dipped Lust and gave him a heartful kiss. Everyone cheered and UL! Paps(ULP) was smiling happily. We seperated and went to the dining area. I ran to find SF. I saw the Readers chasing him for almost killing Lust. Everyone drank wine, ate cake and food and danced. Lust was chatting with his brother and they hugged. I assume they made amends. Oh I can't wait for a child during the honeymoon...

Timeskip to 3 years~

I cradled my sweet little child. Desire. Lust was busy cooking in a cute pink apron. I was definetely enjoying the view. Just because I have a child doesn't mean I can't stare at my lover's ass. I fed Desire and he gargles happily. I put him back in the cot as Lust laid the food on the table. I turned on the T.V to watch.

Reporter: We have found the criminal SF, he has been placed in a higher facility jail.

I looked at Lust and we both smiled. This is such a lovely day. I'm lucky ULP saved Lust. ULP visits Desire once or twice a week. He was overjoyed when he became and uncle. He brings toys made for CHILDREN and bought more food. Life has never been better.......