Chapter XXVI- Cherru

Lust's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom after a long while. You're probably wondering why its so long. Well, my wolf was bigger than the bathroom itself, bigger than I anticipated. So when Horror shoved or pushed me in there, I got stuck near the sink. I don't even know how he shoved or pushed me in there. If I shifted then I'll have some issues. In the end I squirmed out and shifted at the same time so I was in skeleton form. Luckily, it worked. I wonder what Horror has been doing since I was in the bathroom. I walked over to the living room and saw Horror chuckling. I sat beside him and nuzzled my face in his shoulder.

Horror: Hey love~ what took you so long~? Needed help getting your pants on~?

Lust: Tch, no, it took long because you shoved/ pushed me in there and I got stuck! Turns out Ovarine was bigger than we expected!

Everyone except Lust: OvaRine???

Lust: Yeah, my wolf's name. Don't tell me you didn't know that!

Horror: Ehehehe 😅

Lust: *Facepalms* idiots.

Horror: Even me~?

Lust: No, you're an ass *folds arms and turns away*.

Horror: Lust!

Lust: Hehe, just kidding.

I kissed his cheek and smiled. He smiled back. "Hey Lust, wanna go on a stroll?" Horror asked as he grasped my hand. "Hm? Sure" I intertwined my fingers with his. "Great" he pulled me up and walked towards the door. I switched my baggy grey shirt with a black, rose embroidered, flared sleeves, shirt. My sweatpants turned into a black flared flawless pants. My collar turned into a choker with a pendant in the middle.

We walked out into the park. We sat down on the bench and smiled brightly. It was peaceful and quiet. "So, why did you bring me here?" I asked Horror curiously. I saw a sweet little bird and placed my hand out with my index finger extended. "Well......" Horror spoke and I felt him turn towards me. He didn't say anything and I focused on the bird. It appeared to be a parakeet. It was a red parakeet and it definetely belongs to someone.

???: Hey hey! Have you seen Mary? My momma? Please help me!

Lust: Horror, this bird is looking for someone named Mary.

Horror: *Mutters* Damn it!

Lust: *Raises Eyebrow* Why "Damn it!"?

Horror: Its nothing.....

Lust: It can't be nothing! It has to be important! The look on your face says so!

Horror: Its nothing! Lets go back to finding this bird's owner.

Lust: Oh yeah! *chirp chirp* *whistle kaw*

???: My name is Cherru,(pronounced, Sh-e-ru)my owners full name is Mary Aeri Samantha.

Lust: Mary Aeri Samantha? Alright.

I grabbed Horror's hand and Cherry perched himself on my shoulder. Horror pecked my cheek and so did Cherry. I walked to the police station and went to the counter. "Yes, how may I help you?" The counter lady asked. "I'm looking for someone named Mary Aeri Samantha, her bird is here" I said. "How do you know whether thats her bird?" She narrowed her eyes. "I am basically half-animal. I'm a werewolf, see the ears and flicking tail. Please call her and tell her that her bird Cherru is here" I instructed. She muttered a "yea yea" and started typing........

Horror's P.O.V

Damn it! I stopped my sentance because he looked so cute! Especially since that bird was there! It looked like art! And now it needs help! Fuck! I was going to propose! Damn birds!!