Chapter VI- Past

Lust's P.O.V

"Bro~ c'mon~ lets have fun~! We can have a threesome~ Or a foursome if you prefer~" Pap flirted. I shook my head and looked for my diary. I didn't find it. No way, I DROPPED IT!!! "Bro, somebody is here to see you~" Pap announced. I walked over cautiously and opened it a gap. I met with the biggest shock of my Life.

"Horror??" I asked in disbelief. "Yep, mind opening the door? It was really gross to walk past monsters when they are doing *cough* 'it'" Horror explained. I nodded and unlocked the door. They sat down on the floor. "Guys, I cleaned everything so don't worry" I rolled my eyelights as they sigh in relief. They sat on the bed and couch. "Nice bed" Horror complimented. I nodded. It was a nice bed.

Purple sheets, light blue fluffy pillows, a pink blanket with a magenta top, pink curtains hung from the top, golden lining on the curtains and a cute little bunny plush.

My bunny's name was Chappy. "So what's up?" I asked sitting on my bed while hugging my bunny. "Well, you dropped this" Horror flashed me my diary. I gasped. "You didn't read it, did you!?" I asked in mere shock and nervousness. "Uh, the fifth page" Horror admitted. I face-palmed. "Shit, so now you all know" I muttered. "Yeah, we do, can you tell us how it happened?" Horror asked.

I nodded. "Well, it started like this........

Flashback~

I was a little kid. Playing around inside the house, eating cookies, watching T.V and reading. "Hey Bro, I gotta go train with Undyne, I left you with a babysitter. Don't stay up too late" Pap announced. Temmie walked in. "Hoi! Im yor babisiter!" Temmie spoke in her temmie way. I nodded and went upstairs to read.......

Timeskip~

I heard more than Temmie's voice. It was a deep, husky voice. I went downstairs to see monsters in MY house cheering 'Aaron!' Or 'Your so cool!'. I didn't know what was going on and I wanted to go back but I was thirsty. I went and grabbed a cup of water and tried to go upstairs till Temmie spotted me. "Hoi! I wilz teich you howz to have fun!" Temmie grabbed my arm and brought me in front. The monsters cheered 'Fuck him!' And 'Go rough!'. I was scared. I tried to go away but he caught me and unzipped his pants.

He unzipped mine and ram straight into me. I screamed from pain. "Haha, looks like we have a virgin" Aaron announced. Everyone cheered. I wanted to get away but he kept on pushing his member in and out of me. The pain subsided and it felt so good! But, it felt so horribly wrong too! After he was done with me he threw me towards the floor and basked in all the attention he was given.

I cried silently. Tears streamed down my face. I put on my pants and limped upstairs. That experience was horrible.
Flashback End~

I changed after that and from still on, I feel the horrible guilt that is on my shoulders....." I didn't even know I was crying till my tears hit my shirt. The long-sleeved shirt I bought from HorrorTale. "You okay?" Horror asked, genuinely concern. "I'm fine...." I muttered. It was horrible.........