Chapter V- Caught

Lust's P.O.V

They caught up to me and well tied my hands behind my back. "Well this is stupid" my right eyesocket twitched.

Error: ShUt Up!!! YoU'rE a SlUt AnD yOu KnOw ThAt!!

Lust: Yeah yeah, I'm sick and tired of that word.

Cross: Isn't it true though?

Horror: Wait......you all knew about him and didn't tell me?!

Nightmare: It was for your safety!

Killer: Yeah! He will Rape you!!

Lust: *Sigh*

Horror: Would you?

Lust: That was how it was before but not now.

Horror: Wow, now I wished I killed you.

Lust: Okay, then why did you let go?

Everyone except Horror and Lust: WHAT?!!

Horror: I...........I pitied you, I haven't pitied anyone in a long time. I guess when you accepted your fate it shocked me.....

Lust: Heh, it must have shocked anyone else in this AU too.

Horror: Yeah.....

Nightmare: Wait wait wait! You PITIED him? You SPARED him?

Killer: Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you!?

Cross: I don't even know anymore!

Lust: Oh shut up! I'm done with that past life!

Dust: Do you think we would believe you?

Lust: Fine! Don't! Just freaking untie me!

Nightmare: No, you're gonna do SOMETHING with THAT rope!

Lust: *Sigh*

I pulled out my dagger and sliced the ropes in half. I fell apart. I stood up and Dust-ed myself of any Dust.

Dust: Shit! Error! Kill Him!

Error: YoU gOt It!

A glitchy gaster blaster appeared. It fired.

Miss

I obviously dodged.

Error: DaMn It!! CaN yOu GuYs HeLp Me?!

Horror: Welp, must so.

He swung. The one monster I trusted, swung.

Miss

Lust: I'm not letting any of you hurt me! Its your choice to not believe me!

I felt so frustrated. I lost my trust in all. Tears pricked my eyesockets.

Lust: I'm going home....

Error: GoOd! YoU cAn DiE tHeRe!!

I teleported and landed on my bed.......

Horror's P.O.V

I feel guilt. Why do I feel guilt. "Why is he a slut?" I asked. "He belongs to UnderLust, thats why" Nightmare shrugged. "I actually thought he could change" I muttered. I looked at the floor and saw a purple velvet colored book. I picked it up and opened it. "I found Lust's diary" I announced. "Read it" Nightmare hissed.

Dear Diary,
I'm losing trust in everyone I love. I may be called a slut but I wasn't actually like this at first. I was once raped. Thats when I lost my virginity. I didn't like it at all but I didn't have a choice. Pap left me with Temmie and she brought over her 'friends'. She taught me how to have fun but now I'm sick of it.

"What happened to him?" I asked myself. "*Sigh* Only one way to find out" Nightmare growled. We teleported to a very VERY messed up place. "Welcome to UnderLust, where sluts roam around and rape others" Nightmare grumbled. We were already on our way to Lust's house.............