Late

"Neji, Please! Let us spar after we return! We will show the whole village our blossoming youth!"

"For the last time you imbecile, no."

"I'm sorry that you have to watch this." Tenten sighs as her teammates bicker about why and why not to spar.

Sakura lets out a light giggle, "It's alright, it's kind of fun to watch it. Gives us some entertainment for the trip back."

"You see that Kakashi? It's getting my blood pumping! What do you say we have a spar when we get back too? If I remember right, our score is tied fifty to fifty." The green clad sensei proclaims as he looks at his eternal rival.

"Oh no, not him too." Tenten slumps her shoulders as the scene unfolds before her. All he while, Sakura is giggling at her friend's reaction to all this.

They walked like this for some time. Eventually, Sakura and Tenten sparked up a conversation so they could ignore the ruckus ahead of them. It started out small, talking about how things have been since they last met and about the mission.

"You have some powerful teammates, although they need some work on etiquette." Sakura chuckles as she recalls the mission.

"Tell me about it, it seems like the more powerful they are, the more weird they become. Kind of like...." she pauses.

A shadow crosses Sakura's face, "Naruto."

There is a short pause, "Yeah, sorry about that. It just slipped out."

"Don't worry about it, he isn't the only weird one on my team." The pink haired girl smiles at her friend.

"What? Who else?"

"Kakashi is a character too." She giggles as she looks over at him. He is currently acting aloof to Guy.

"What!? He is the most normal person here!"

"Nope, he has his quirks." Sakura giggles.

"What do you mean? There is no way he is as weird as Guy and Lee." Tenten shivers as she looks over and sees them hugging while crying.

"Well, he isn't as upfront about it as those two, it's just small things. Like he is always reading Icha-Icha. I swear he has read that same book at least fifty times since he became my sensei." Sakura explains.

"That it? That's hardly a quirk, maybe he he just really likes the book." Tenten skeptically looks over at her.

"That's not all, he is also always late. No matter the occasion. Training, mission, taking us out to eat, even when he sets a specific time he is late by at least fifteen minutes." Sakura smiles as she thinks back to all the times she and Naruto scolded him.

"What's the latest he has been?"

"Four hours. One time he didn't even show up to our team diner."

"Four Hours!? Why is he so late?"

"He usually says stuff like, 'I got lost on the path of life,' or , 'a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way around.' And that is just a few examples."

"Wow, I would have never thought such an elite jonin would have quirks like that."

"Yeah, but we got used to it, either showing up late ourselves. Or we would use that time to bond." Sakura smiled softly as she looked at the ground. Happy memories filling her mind.

"Anything else off about him?" Tenten asks after thinking for a few seconds.

"Hm, let me think." Sakura puts a hand to her chin, "well, it isn't really a quirk, but it's weird. We know absolutely nothing about him."