The Request

Sasuke tossed the kuni back to Hinata lazily, who easily caught it and put it back into her weapon pouch.

Hanabi simply stood there, with wide eyes and an open mouth, looking at Sasuke in disbelief. She couldn't comprehend what had just happened. She couldn't even see Hinata move, the kuni flying, or Sasuke move to catch it.

The amount of speed needed to pull something like that off was astronomical to the young girl.

"Well? Want some help with your training or not?" Sasuke broke the silence.

"Bu...how.... that..." Hanabi stuttered out, never finishing her sentence.

"I told you," Sasuke flared up his sharingan again, "I have special eyes too."

Hanabi shook her head to compose herself, "Yes! I'd like it if you trained me!" She cheered, her happy demeanor returning.

Sasuke smiled, "Good, now activate your byakugan." He walks over to Hinata's little sister.

She nods and the veins around her eyes pop out, her face looking more harsh and angry.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Sasuke asks, one hand at his side and one behind his back.

"Um, but you aren't holding any up?" She speaks in a questioning manner.

He rolls his eyes, "Behind my back." He smiles.

"Oh! Okay!" She blushes in embarrassment.

Hanabi focuses her eyes on Sasuke. She eyes allow her to look through the boy in front of her. However, the picture was fuzzy. This was normal for her.

"Two?" She asks timidly.

Sasuke pulls his hand out and reveals he had three fingers up.

"That's kind of the problem. I have a hard time seeing through things. I also can't see chakra points yet, so dad won't teach me anymore of the family Taijutsu style." She says dejectedly.

"Hm, interesting, I always just assumed you could see through things when you unlocked your eyes." Sasuke puts a finger to his chin. He looks over at Hinata, "Have anything to add? Maybe tips?"

Hinata shakes her head, "I always just trained harder and harder until they worked. I just know when they began to work."

Sasuke clicks his tongue, "Try one more time for me, do it just like you did last time." Sasuke's red eyes began to glow a little brighter.

He put one hand behind his back, leaned in slightly so his face was closer to hers. He was watching the chakra of her eyes closely.

She nods and tries to look through him again. The image just as blurry as before.

"I-I can't tell." She mumbles.

"Okay," He turns to Hinata and does the same thing, "You do it now Hinata."

Hinata activates her eyes, "Two." She simply states.

He nods, "I think I see the issue. One more time Hanabi."

"Um, three?"

He shakes his head and reveals four fingers.

He straightens his back, "I see the exact problem."

"What is it?" Hanabi asks, excited someone might actually be able to help her.

"How do I put this," Sasuke puts his hand to his chin, "It's like your eyes are out of focus. Your chakra in your eyes doesn't change as you look at my hand. Hinata's chakra in her eyes constantly changes until it levels out when she find the clearest picture." He explains.