Jimmy Jr, Louise and Rudy walked together, side by side, soon to be empty jansports clinging to their backs.

"There's a room filled with theatre people and Courtney has to take this super-theatrey audition and-"

"Wait, so how does it work?"

Rudy paused for a second, forgetting how Courtney explained her audition to him.

"They slice a tip of her boob off."

"But then she'll have nothing left."

Jimmy Jr and Louise felt Courtney snake through the space between them.

"Hey Court, what happens at your audition, it says they slice a tip of your bo-boob off."

Courtney's face turned bright red, Louise whistled from around Rudy's shoulder.

"Yeah and I think the theatre dudes gonna pull up your shirt, turn to the crowd and say 'where's the melons?'."

"Louise, it's not a cult."

"At the audition, I read from the script, make a foreword, and suddenly, my dad will become super proud of me."

"That's for damn sure, that's what your dad told me in bed last night."

Louise echoed her voice in a round of "Ohhhhs" as she raised her hand for a high-five, which Courtney ignored.

As the four walked across the busy corridor, Logan Bush, Darryl Whitman, Lenny Destefano, and Peter Pescadero eyed the group like a piece of candy.

Just as Tammy Larsen made her way to the bathroom, with a signature look on her face, signifying that she was mega-pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy entered the bathroom, a smug look on her overly-makeupped face.

The bottle blonde charged for the stall her and her posse knew Jocelyn, the supposed slut of the school, was smoking.

Tammy kicked the stall, a grunt escaping her lips, causing Jocelyn to jump and roll her eyes.

She motioned for Julie to stop filling the trash bag with water and trash left over to rot during Seymour's bay's excruciatingly hot summer, and creep into the other stall, waiting for the attack on Jocelyn.

"Are you alone in there, Jocelinch, or do you have the whole school in there with you, huh slut?"

Jocelyn sighed, pressing her cigarette against the stall door.

"I know your in there, little shit, I can smell you. No wonder you don't have any friends."

"What is it Tammy, am I a slut, or a little shit? Make up your mind."

Tammy scoffed, slightly getting more angrier.

"Your trash. We just wanted to remind you."

Jocelyn gazed up, noticing the full trash bag ready to be dumped on her.

She grabbed her backpack and cover her head with it, the wetness of the trash sliding off of her backpack and onto the floor.

"Haha, at least you'll smell better."

Jocelyn bit her lip, sighing as she dropped her backpack to the floor.

"Let's go girls."

And for once in her life, Jocelyn's eyes filled with tears, but it wasn't because of Tammy or Julie or anyone, it was because she was too weak, too insecure, to fight back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise, Courtney, Jimmy Jr, and Rudy stood outside the busy school yard, emptying their backpacks into the garbage cans.