Jimmy Jr road his bike into the driveway of the Ocean Avenue house, the rest of the kids following behind him.

He hopped off his biking, trudging towards the front door of the 'crackhouse'.

"Jimmy! Jimmy, what the hell?! You can't go in there!"

The boy turned around, tears on his mind.

"I don't want to, I have to. What will happen when another Andy goes missing? Another Tina Belcher? Another Chloe Barbash? Another Lenny DeStefano? Or one of us?"

The kids turned to gaze at each other, the thought of disappearance haunting their minds.

"I don't wanna just sit around waiting for another kid to go missing. I go home everyday and all I see is that Andy isn't there. His toys, his books, his fucking clothes! My parents aren't the same, and everything is a fucking sympathy show! So walking into this house, is easier than walking into my own!"

Tears blurred the boy's vision, turning into the house.

Louise and Rudy followed him, terrified but determined to uncover something.

"Wow."

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house was disgusting and demonizing, almost abandoned in a way so unsafe it was scary.

There were dust scattering the old shelves and bookcases that littered the place.

Rudy almost tripped over cobwebs and rocks buried deep in the dusty carpets.

Louise noticed a cobweb clinging to what she believed was a tree.

A piece a paper that stuck out like a sore thumb caught her eye.

As she approached the "tree" to study the paper, it all became clear.

It was a missing sign..

A missing sign of her.

Missing

Louise Angelina Belcher

Born February 23rd, 1977

If found, please contact Seymour's Bay police department

Louise's eyes widened as she read the paper, choking on each deep breath she took.

"What the fuck?!"

Rudy and Jimmy Jr ran from the living room over to the girl, who was now beyond hyperventilating.

She held out the paper to Jimmy Jr and Rudy, who studied it with fear their eyes.

"It's me. That's fucking me! That's my hair, those are my ears, that's my shirt, that's my-"

Jimmy Jr grabbed the girl by her shoulders, causing her to steady her breath.

"I-I-it's just trying to make you scared. Your not missing, so this isn't real."

Rudy's eyes wandered the room, focusing on a familiar face peeking through a cracked open door.