There's poison ivy, and there's poison ivy. And there's poison ivy."

"Poison ivy?! Where?!?"

Louise rolled her eyes at the two hypochondriacs, questioning her choice to be friends with them.

"Nowhere, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Courtney!"

Courtney sighed, biting her lip softly.

Jimmy Jr turned around to shake his head at the bickering three, shining his flashlight up to the ceiling.

Louise sprinted into the barrens, Courtney and Rudy remained outside of the sewer.

"Well I'm starting get itchy and I don't eve-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Then you probably have crabs."

"That's so not funny."

Louise chuckled loudly, the two sickness-prone kids staring into the sewer.

"Aren't you guys coming in?"

"Huh uh, that's grey water."

"What the hell is grey water?"

"It's basically..piss and shit. So I'm just tellin' ya! You guys are splashing around in millions of Wharf pee."

Louise picked up her walking stick and sniffed the end obnoxiously, which caused Rudy to fake gag.

"Wha-what? Are you serious?"

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, senor."

"Oh okay, I can smell that from here."

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face."

Rudy scoffed, raising his right arm.

"Have you ever heard of a staff infection?!"

"I'll show you a staff infection!"

Courtney rolled her eyes, clearly questioning her life choices.

Louise, a bright smile on her face, lifted up a garbage bag from the water with the stick.

She tossed the bag over to Rudy, who squealed as Courtney snickered silently to herself.

Jimmy Jr, ignoring his friend's bickering, picked up a tan led from the bottom on the grey water.

He examined the shoe with his flashlight, noticing a name written on the sole.

"Guys!"

Jimmy Jr turned around to see Courtney standing between Rudy and Louise, hands on both their foreheads as they struggled to escape her strength.

When they noticed the shoe in Jimmy Jr's hand, Louise ran over to him.

Courtney bit her lip, silently becoming terrified.